I keep trying to place the map on the backlit screen but it will not place
help anyone?

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

Re:stuck on airship map coordinates

[Post New]by cinder555 on Feb 9, 11 10:04 AM
Click on the backlit screen first for the closeup and then put the map on it.

[Post New]by redheadeddog on Feb 9, 11 2:32 PM
I did but it will not place...

[Post New]by redheadeddog on Feb 9, 11 2:51 PM
I solved it!!
First I made sure that I had all the things needed like the ladder etc and had gone through and collected all things from the hangar...
I back tracked through all the steps that I had taken on the gas generator and when I looked at the part where I had added the salts form the hand truck into the open bin I realized that I had not activated the switch that is located to the immediate left of the open bin!

After doing that and after the cut scene I was able to go say goodbye to the hangar owner and then was able to place the map.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Feb 10, 11 7:32 PM
I had the same problem and none of the tips above helped; I finally went back to an earlier saved game (after I trapped the murderer on the yacht). It turns out I still had the money and check from the count in my inventory that hadn't been given to the Englishwoman to buy the airship. This game was very buggy after Gibralter, and there must be a certain time point to pay her, since I tried to give her the money several times, but it didn't work until I started over. Also, not sure if it matters, but I did some tasks out of order, such as opening the roof before the tank was filled.

I loved this game, but I could barely play the entire Gibralter chapter with continuous freezing and music and words repeating...Not good!

Not finished yet, but giving up for the night since I spent about 3 hours getting through this chapter.

Go to: