bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 8, 11 4:59 PM
We have a new version of Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle available now. More information can be found here:

UPDATE! New version available for Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle! February 8, 2011

If you are having problems getting the updated version of Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (ie. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Post any Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle technical issues here only

[Post New]by govegril on Feb 9, 11 5:24 AM
The cursor lag is still there. Is that a game problem or a Big Fish Game Manager problem?

mel77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by mel77 on Feb 9, 11 5:11 PM
I demoed this game and mentioned that it was very hard to play because it would not allow for full screen viewing. Now I just downloaded the trial and it seems this still is not fixed. OS: Windows 7 - 64bit version

[Post New]by crashandboom on Feb 10, 11 7:07 PM
mel77 wrote:I demoed this game and mentioned that it was very hard to play because it would not allow for full screen viewing. Now I just downloaded the trial and it seems this still is not fixed. OS: Windows 7 - 64bit version

Ditto. Will not buy after the trial unless this is resolved. Sorry.

Bonniesan
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bonniesan on Feb 13, 11 7:25 AM
Me too. I just downloaded the "fixed" version and still can't play it on full screen.

msudean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by msudean on Feb 16, 11 7:44 PM
Not a gigantic issue but my game crashes after I finish the last level.

Dea2112
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Dea2112 on Feb 17, 11 7:02 AM
Kind of a nice glitch report, I just upgraded all of my chairs to 2 stars for free. it did not deduct any money or stars.

[Post New]by pedmay on Feb 17, 11 8:23 AM
I have tried the new "fixed" version and it still keeps asking me if I want to exit before I can even type my name in.

[Post New]by bonnieandclydep6 on Feb 21, 11 12:26 AM
Dea2112 wrote:Kind of a nice glitch report, I just upgraded all of my chairs to 2 stars for free. it did not deduct any money or stars.

I noticed this as well!

Please fix this!

Well, you may or may not, I'm just saying it's a small glitch that's beneficial to players....

I don't know if you will fix it or not.

[Post New]by Sunriser on Feb 21, 11 12:07 PM
Crashes at launch --> Trash

MacOS 10.6.6

TKincaidIN
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by TKincaidIN on Feb 22, 11 1:47 PM
I having trouble picking the people up and moving them. Sometimes it will not let me no matter how hard I try.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 22, 11 2:06 PM
Hello everyone,

There is a new build (you can click on this link) now available for this game!

To get the latest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by vonbardsley on Feb 28, 11 8:04 PM
msudean wrote:Not a gigantic issue but my game crashes after I finish the last level.

I too have the same problem, I would like to see the end. Sometimes of late these game makers are only in it for the money and I rekon the don't care, just keep putting out the games but no check them properly. You cant say that they do... and it is only after you have brought the game that serious issues show up later on in the games. Lately this is the sixth game I have brought that this seems to be true. Buck up your ideas big fish and give us good games for our money without having to fix them all the time...

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Mar 6, 11 9:16 AM
game freezes, script error after end of game p.s. is the mayor good or bad at the end of game

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 9:17:13 AM PST

[Post New]by LaLa_MN on Mar 24, 11 7:54 PM
TKincaidIN wrote:I having trouble picking the people up and moving them. Sometimes it will not let me no matter how hard I try.

Same trouble for me. Windows 7 OS. I also have problem when dragging someone, they drop...breaking chains etc.

mel77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by mel77 on Mar 27, 11 3:30 PM
You know, I beta tested this game and told them in my review that the game didn't play full sized on Windows 7 OS 64-bit. Clearly it went in one ear and out the other because they released it without the glitch being fixed. Why even bother with beta testing if that's the case?

[Post New]by vonbardsley on Apr 11, 11 6:43 PM
Is there going to be another update soon, cause otherwise you are ripping us off. I still cant finish the game, balls don't always appear and the rest of the problems. When one buys a game you expect it to be without major bugs like crashing.. Fix it please.

signed major gammer. I love time management games. Ps a highscore list is always fun on games dont forget.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Apr 16, 12 1:58 PM
Hi Everyone,

There is an update for this game available now. For more information on how to get this update, click this link here:

UPDATE! New version available for PC! April 16th, 2012

If you click the blue text it will take you right there. If you run into trouble after this update, just post in this thread here. Or I would get in touch with our Customer Support team and one of our reps would be happy to help out.

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Go to: