5dogKnight
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

lost after library scene

[Post New]by 5dogKnight on Feb 8, 11 6:29 PM
Can't figure out what to do next.... Lifted the bookcase and read the note about the Celts But cant find anything else to interact with...,,, Wat next ??

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:lost after library scene

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 9, 11 5:19 AM
There are four things to interact with in close-up once the bookcase is upright.

teapartyrules
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by teapartyrules on Apr 21, 11 4:04 PM
sorry but I also get nothing in this room to do. I click on everything NOTHING happens. There has got to be some help with this game it is beyond frustrating.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Apr 21, 11 4:11 PM
teapartyrules,

I am sorry that you are so frustrated with this game. Large File Adventure games are completely different from the lite/casual games. There are no hints, no sparkles, and no hand holding. You are thrown into a new environment and you must look everywhere, click on everything, and listen to every conversation. You will most likely travel back and forth to and from locations several times. These games really make you think, which can be frustrating if you weren't expecting it.

You can find help. Go and do an internet search for a walkthrough for this game. There are several to be found. You can PM me if you don't find one that you like and I can point you in the right direction. They are a big help when you need to have a peek because you don't know what to do next or where to go next.

I hope it will help you. Many people considered Nostradamus to be very good. But it can be difficult in places. I remember that I came here to ask questions when I was lost. Search the forums here and find a good walkthrough and it will make the game much more enjoyable for you.

Good luck and Happy Gaming!

teapartyrules
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by teapartyrules on Apr 21, 11 6:48 PM
thanks once again I am stuck. I got the stupid library amp 45 whatever that is. Now nothing happens. the dad doesnt do anything I have no other things to interact with. I wish I could get my money back I really don't enjoy wandering aimlessly for hours and it is more frustrating than fun. Thinking is one thing this is giving me a major headache.

Go to: