bfgFlounder
Moderator
Moderator
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 9, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

 

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by iluvcatsk41 on Feb 13, 11 2:53 PM
I have been playing Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome; the only problem I am having is up grading the buildings. I have purchased the upgrades and there is money for the upgrades during game play, but the upgrade buttons are not lit up and you cannot upgrade a machine. Ever so often the the buttons may light up so you can upgrade but it happens very little.

 
pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Feb 13, 11 3:29 PM
iluvcatsk41 wrote:I have been playing Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome; the only problem I am having is up grading the buildings. I have purchased the upgrades and there is money for the upgrades during game play, but the upgrade buttons are not lit up and you cannot upgrade a machine. Ever so often the the buttons may light up so you can upgrade but it happens very little.




See discussion in this forum titled New Method of Upgrading in this Farm Frenzy.

It explains that you need material and cash to upgrade the factories.

You have to make the materials in the game.

The only factories you can upgrade with cash only are the materials factories.

Edited on 02/13/2011 at 3:31:21 PM PST


 
vlbtt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by vlbtt on Feb 22, 11 5:04 PM
the game will not allow me to get into 1-16. i click the "x" and it sends me to the store . i click the product and it returns to the x only

 
pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Feb 24, 11 2:42 PM
vlbtt wrote:the game will not allow me to get into 1-16. i click the "x" and it sends me to the store . i click the product and it returns to the x only



Do you have enough gold stars to buy the upgrade required to proceed. If not you'll need to replay some earlier levels till you have enough.

 

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by mini21 on Mar 5, 11 8:31 PM
I have played the game all the way thru with very few gold levels. The upgrades are tricky. Overall I was more frustrated with this game than others in the series. I also found that the last chapeter gave very few stars for completion yet the tasks were complex and hard. I have deleted the game and have gone back to playing earlier versions. I would have liked another "farm" animal maybe a lion that gave wood, or something like that. The barbarian bears were cool..

 
grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by grams3031 on Mar 8, 11 9:03 PM
where do you find the info on how to update. you have so much money you don't know what to do with it but you can't update anything so you can't get gold or silver. i have played all the farm frenzy games but this is different. any help would be appreciated.

 
pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Mar 10, 11 3:59 PM
grams3031 wrote:where do you find the info on how to update. you have so much money you don't know what to do with it but you can't update anything so you can't get gold or silver. i have played all the farm frenzy games but this is different. any help would be appreciated.



See New Method of Upgrading in this Farm Frenzy Discussion in this forum.

 

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by hollsam on Mar 18, 11 8:07 PM
I have made gold on every level but just can't get chapter 5-18! It's killing me, can anyone give me an idea???

 
burdynt1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by burdynt1 on Mar 28, 11 12:28 PM
mini21 wrote:I have played the game all the way thru with very few gold levels. The upgrades are tricky. Overall I was more frustrated with this game than others in the series. I also found that the last chapeter gave very few stars for completion yet the tasks were complex and hard. I have deleted the game and have gone back to playing earlier versions. I would have liked another "farm" animal maybe a lion that gave wood, or something like that. The barbarian bears were cool..

 
kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by kkreisman on Apr 2, 11 12:35 AM
Hi Fishies,

I play Farm Frenzy frequently, have all of them I think. I've never played Endless game though, and don't know how to get more gold stars in order to upgrade the factories. Can anyone help?

thanks

 

Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by elephant111 on Jul 25, 11 2:10 PM
can anybody help me to get gold on FFA Rome 2-4

 
bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 25, 11 5:19 PM
Hi elephant111,

It looks like you might be able to find some help over in the following thread:

How do you get gold on 2-4

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "2-4" and "gold" and then only the posts in that forum containing those words will appear.

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

 
mardoneth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome forum

[Post New]by mardoneth on Jan 29, 13 5:39 AM
I probably being really thick but how do I get the sawmill I have 2 sheep several milk & cookies but dunno what else to do help ???

 

Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome building upgrades

[Post New]by JillianGK on Jun 23, 14 7:43 PM
I haven't played this game in over a year hoping they would fix the issue with the building upgrades. It doesn't matter how much money or supplies I have the game won't let me upgrade some buildings. Therefore, I can't get gold or even silver on some levels. It is very frustrating I can't believe this issue still isn't fixed. Does anyone know what is going on or if there is a patch or should I reinstall it again?

 
 
 
 
Go to: