bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 9, 11 1:31 AM
If you are having problems getting Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (ie. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome technical issues here only

[Post New]by CanadaGal on Feb 9, 11 8:46 AM
Do you guys contact the company if there is a glitch in the game. Several other members have had the same issues with this game. When you click NEAR the well it acts as iff you have clicked ON the well. The click radius is extremely wide. This seems to be something that the company can fix to bring back some frustrated fans of Farm Frenzy.

Post any Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome technical issues here only

[Post New]by lucy38 on Feb 9, 11 11:12 AM
bfgDonau wrote:If you are having problems getting Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (ie. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by lucy38 on Feb 9, 11 11:14 AM
[u]when i download the game it doesn;t work i have windows xp
this is not the first game it happens too please help me with this

thank you

lucy

[Post New]by JENMART213 on Feb 11, 11 11:53 AM
If you had trouble with FF Ice Age, Madagascar, and Gone Fishing - don't bother downloading this one either. There was an issue with these games - when you reached the point of being awarded a trophy the game would crash and reboot the computer.

I talked with Big Fish Tech Support (although they did put forth the effort - it boiled down to an unsolvable problem) and Alawar Melesta about the issue and instead of fixing it, they tried to please me by giving me a free replacement game. I wanted the Farm Frenzy games not some other game I wasn't interested in.

I did the trial on this newest one - and guess what - yep - issue still there. There were a lot of people with the same problem. Seems to me if you have many complaints, you should resolve the problem or risk the loss of business. I guess they just don't really care and prefer to loose sales.

[Post New]by memesnana on Feb 12, 11 12:10 PM
[u
I can't upgrade my buildings, sometimes its the ones on the left, sometimes its all of them.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Feb 12, 11 1:50 PM
memesnana wrote:[u
I can't upgrade my buildings, sometimes its the ones on the left, sometimes its all of them.

See Discussion named New Method of Upgrading in this Farm Frenzy in this Forum.

It tells you how to upgrade - the new way requires both gold and materials.

I thought the game was malfunctioning also, but it's not. Nowhere in the game is it mentioned.

mgafm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mgafm on Mar 7, 11 6:06 AM
chapter 4:4 On the menu I should need only 1x sail cloth and 1 x log for a sail boat. However, on game it is 15x sail cloth & 15x logs. My warehouse is not big enough for this so how do I get past this issue as I believe it to be a fault

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Mar 8, 11 8:55 PM
it can be done, you have to buy the large warehouse and keep selling anything extra you have until you get the two fifteen items you need, you will find as you go the items get larger. hope this helps. it does work. i can't get updates.

lindiana
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Crashing on Chapter 5:18

[Post New]by lindiana on Mar 15, 11 3:33 AM
I have tried about half a dozen times to get through this chapter but it keeps either crashing to my desktop or freezing my entire computer so I have to do a hard reboot.

I don't see anyone else having his issue on the thread so I am going to try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes it.

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

Selling dogs while they are barking

[Post New]by zbox12 on Mar 18, 11 8:27 PM
If you sell a dog while it is barking it causes the game to close. (Fatel error) It's happened twice to me now.

[Post New]by MrsYMR on Mar 21, 11 4:41 AM
Not sure if it's related to dogs barking, but mine crashes often. Popup, "Program stopped working" on Win7.

Even when the game is idle in the background, it closes by itself. Not good.

[Post New]by red3303 on Jun 5, 11 2:19 PM
zbox12 wrote:If you sell a dog while it is barking it causes the game to close. (Fatel error) It's happened twice to me now.

[Post New]by alicenbf on Oct 31, 11 10:22 AM
Hello My name is alice;
Has anyone have problems with their mouse? On this game, Diner Dash(Rollercoaster) and My Princess Kingdom II, have the same problem. Please answer.

lcreel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lcreel on Jan 16, 12 1:34 PM
Is there a way to save the endless game. Would like to continue from where I left off, But there is no option to save and continue later, with the exception of Pause. The Pause is fine for a while but when coming back the next day, I lose my game and the associated trophies earned,

[Post New]by girlie_pop on Apr 28, 12 11:40 PM
Hi Icreel, I think you have a problem with your version. Mine saves everything automatically and every time I open the endless game it is right where I left it. Make sure you select yes to continue game when you go back into it and it should be there.

Now - I cannot reset my times on this game. I have deleted profiles, however it still seems to save the times previously registered. Does anyone know how to reset the game to an unplayed status?

[Post New]by princessgrace1 on Sep 8, 12 8:52 AM
I have a glitch in the game on level 2.6 the milk is missing from the order goods and I need it to make wood

jogc
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by jogc on Mar 12, 13 12:50 AM
zbox12 wrote:If you sell a dog while it is barking it causes the game to close. (Fatel error) It's happened twice to me now.

Had this problem in 5-18, which might be related to dogs barking.
I came up with a strategy to sell 2 animals, then upgrade the boat twice and sell the other 5 animals. Generally this happened as the bears arrived and the dog was barking.
This strategy was successful until about 15-20 seconds later, when the game would close. No error messages at all, just closed.

Go to: