bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare forum

[Post New]by bbobbydy101 on Aug 7, 08 5:27 AM
hi guys please somebody help me ive been trying to solve the matchsticks mini game for 3 days now but still i cant get through to the 4th puzzle which has 5 squares and u have to move 3 sticks to make 4 squares please please i need help now thanks

[Post New]by 87qwerty56 on Sep 3, 08 10:57 PM
Well I must be really dim. I can't get past the peg mini game.
Can anyone help please ?

mammadenny
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mammadenny on Sep 20, 08 5:59 PM
I need help with the peg game. I can't figure that one out. Thanks, Denise

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by appiel on Oct 20, 08 3:24 PM
mammadenny wrote:I need help with the peg game. I can't figure that one out. Thanks, Denise

[Post New]by coffee_lady on Nov 11, 08 5:13 PM
I love this game BUT I wish it offered relax play. I found that the time allowed in both level 49 & 50 was too short. I was forced to skip pipes (a game I love even though it takes me time) to get in under the wire. If the game must be timed, please give me more than 5 minutes.

I thought once I finished the game, I would be allowed to play the mini games. While the mini games are now all unlocked, I can't selected a mini game to play. Is this because I skipped 2 games? Or is it just my computer's settings? If BF offers this game without time limits, I will purchase the relaxed version.

Mauscheln
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Mauscheln on Nov 24, 08 6:15 AM
coffee_lady wrote:
I thought once I finished the game, I would be allowed to play the mini games. While the mini games are now all unlocked, I can't selected a mini game to play. Is this because I skipped 2 games? Or is it just my computer's settings? If BF offers this game without time limits, I will purchase the relaxed version.

I skipped three mini games, but did the whole game. I now can select those minigames I skipped and work them out in relaxed mode.

[Post New]by ppaasshhaa on Dec 2, 08 9:31 AM
mammadenny wrote:I need help with the peg game. I can't figure that one out. Thanks, Denise

[Post New]by spitfiresyd77 on Dec 9, 08 10:47 AM
Someone help, please. I have made it past the fourth round of the matchstick puzzle, but can't seem to make it past the fifth one. the board looks likes a tic tac toe game, and I have to make three squares by moving only three sticks.

prose_2
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by prose_2 on Jan 10, 09 4:37 AM
This would have been a perfect game if they had relaxed mode. There's no way to solve all the puzzles in the time allowed without skipping some. I love the game and the mini puzzles and even the format (solve five to win) but I just can't do them all in time allowed.

[Post New]by cici1020 on Jan 16, 09 7:02 PM
Hello. Anyone still playing this game?? Need help on level 26, the convenience store. What exactly do you type in the cash register?? I got the money but it doesn't work there and I haven't found the key. The hint keeps taking me back to the cash register....help!

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on Jan 31, 09 11:13 PM
spitfiresyd77 wrote:Someone help, please. I have made it past the fourth round of the matchstick puzzle, but can't seem to make it past the fifth one. the board looks likes a tic tac toe game, and I have to make three squares by moving only three sticks.

I can'tget it done either. Anyone knows?
I've been trying it for sometimes now.
tks for help.

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on Feb 10, 09 1:15 PM
bfgErie wrote:Hi bbobbydy, To solve this puzzle, you'll have to move the two sticks that make up the top right corner and the third matchstick to move is in the top left horizontal one. You will use these matchsticks to create a forth square in the upper left. In the end, you'll have one box in the upper left corner, one box in the very middle and two boxes at the bottom of the puzzle. Good luck!

Helloooo BGF
help me with the 5 th one matstick puzzle. tic-tac-toe board; move 3 sticks only to form 3 squares.
tks
keximo

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 10, 09 3:05 PM
keximo wrote:Helloooo BGF
help me with the 5 th one matstick puzzle. tic-tac-toe board; move 3 sticks only to form 3 squares.tks keximo
Move the two bottom vertical matchsticks and use them to close the right and left open edges. Then move the middle horizontal matchstick and put it on the top of the middle square. Then you will have moved 3 matchsticks to create 3 boxes. Good luck!

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on Feb 11, 09 1:54 PM
LizzieK wrote:
keximo wrote:Helloooo BGF
help me with the 5 th one matstick puzzle. tic-tac-toe board; move 3 sticks only to form 3 squares.tks keximo
Move the two bottom vertical matchsticks and use them to close the right and left open edges. Then move the middle horizontal matchstick and put it on the top of the middle square. Then you will have moved 3 matchsticks to create 3 boxes. Good luck!

Hi,
tks so much. Did it and worked well. Finally going on with the levels.
keximo

mapla
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by mapla on Feb 17, 09 4:57 AM
Neurons puzzle..I can't get this one. Can anyone help me or show me a screen shot?
Thanks

[Post New]by f35fender on Feb 23, 09 1:18 PM
hey folks. Im stuck on the level where you have to put shoe prints in square boxes. how do you do this? level 49.

[Post New]by Cinni3 on Apr 6, 09 8:06 AM
Cinni3 here: I stuck on the safe on level 36 I believe! Has anyone solved It? I have the red cloth with the clues on it but can't make the safe open, I have tried lefts and rights like on a combinanation lock, but still won't open.
Thanks for all your help.
Cinni3
Sorry for misspelt words.

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on Apr 12, 09 9:33 PM
f35fender wrote:hey folks. Im stuck on the level where you have to put shoe prints in square boxes. how do you do this? level 49.

I am stuck here too, does anybody have the solution?

[Post New]by crenay on May 12, 09 3:38 PM
cici1020 wrote:Hello. Anyone still playing this game?? Need help on level 26, the convenience store. What exactly do you type in the cash register?? I got the money but it doesn't work there and I haven't found the key. The hint keeps taking me back to the cash register....help!

Go to: