Farm Tride

[Post New]by Jenlicious on Feb 9, 11 3:31 AM
I recently downloaded this game. Have been playing for days, besides feeding the tribe, making money and sending them to lab to gain tech points. Finding items, left 4 not found. There seems to be nothing i can do to continue the game, so routine.

How can I move on the game? I am sure it shld be interesting then this.

I cant even build hut, or unlock the next tech knowledge. Is like forever feeding, planting and harvesting. HELP! is killing me and i wanted to give up this game. But is such a waste.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Farm Tride

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 23, 11 3:15 PM
Hey Jenlicious,

It all depends on the tasks at hand; you can find what you need to be working towards at the upper left hand corner of your screen.

Sometimes it will take some time to accomplish these goals, like when you have to learn something new by earning tech points. Patience is virtue and as long as you keep hiring new workers to get the job done faster, you should be able to move on fairly quickly.

If you need specific help (if you're unsure about what the task is asking you to do), I'd recommend letting us know what you see word for word and the other players can help. Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

_dlc_
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Farm Tride

[Post New]by _dlc_ on Mar 6, 11 5:56 PM
HELP I've been playing this game for two weeks and can't figure out how to do anything but earn tech points and feed the workers.. How in the world do you open locks, buy things, find things, etc.? The instructions are very poor.

_dlc_

Go to: