Can't find the firewood!

[Post New]by Columbia999 on Feb 9, 11 3:53 AM
Anyone know where it is? I've clicked everywhere. Also it's hard to research with a big red heathen scaring everyone away from the lab!

Staril
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Re:Can't find the firewood!

[Post New]by Staril on Feb 9, 11 3:57 AM
The firewood is north of the first camp area ... it tends to be guarded by a couple of yellow masks.

dernhelm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dernhelm on Feb 9, 11 4:34 AM
I got the firewood in the pile just next to the collectibles storage place (once I'd figured out how to get the orange mask guys away!) but can't light the fire because I can't find any dry brushwood.

Of course it may not be like the other games and there is a different way to light the fire. Any help?

[Post New]by TWEET15086 on Feb 9, 11 4:40 AM
The dry grass is a very small patch between the doctor area and the lab. To move a heathen away use a person to "Tease" him away.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Feb 9, 11 6:53 AM
You use the children to scare the yellow masks away from areas you want to get to and you use your family members to get the blue masks to convert. You will see a little white light above their heads when you have convinced them to think about converting.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Feb 9, 11 6:53 AM
You use the children to scare the yellow masks away from areas you want to get to and you use your family members to get the blue masks to convert. You will see a little white light above their heads when you have convinced them to think about converting.

confused365
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by confused365 on Feb 9, 11 10:56 AM
Repair the shrine/building where the children put the relics. After that, on my game, the yellow masks just walked away from the firewood stack????

Don't know if it will work for u?

[Post New]by MsFireDragon on Feb 9, 11 11:27 PM
The firewood is over near the noni bush (sort of between the noni & hand statue). The grass is over near the Tech area.

Use another villager or 2 to distract the yellow masks so that another villager can get the wood.

The distraction technique also works for when you dismantle the totems & when you finally have a good amount of children, you can use them to tag team the yellow masks while the adults do what is needed.

Go to: