Need Food!

[Post New]by MommaJen536 on Feb 9, 11 8:23 AM
Help! I can't get around the red mask to get food other than finding mushrooms. My little dudes are going to starve. Is there somewhere I'm not seeing to get food from? Or any suggestions on how to get around the red mask? I tried using the bee's but can't get them to move!

hfulton13
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Need Food!

[Post New]by hfulton13 on Feb 9, 11 8:45 AM
i used the bees and then knocked down the totem and this gives you a bush you can harvest

[Post New]by MommaJen536 on Feb 9, 11 8:49 AM
I've used the bee's and the yellow ones run but I've got 2 red guys guarding it and they won't budge. I'll try again though. Thanks!

Staril
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by Staril on Feb 9, 11 8:59 AM
Did you knock down another totem before the hungry one? I have read somewhere that that make it much more difficult to get the second one. You might have to wait until you get a spell that works on the red masks.

[Post New]by tess21476 on Feb 9, 11 10:50 AM
You need the lighting spell to scare away the red ones if there are two of them, it is hard to chose which to do first food or science(lab). Once you break the totum the red and yellow ones move to another totum.

[Post New]by MommaJen536 on Feb 9, 11 11:13 AM
Yep, that was it. I demolished the lab totem first without realizing it. I decided to just start over since I like having them fed before smart. =) Thanks for all the help!!

[Post New]by MsFireDragon on Feb 9, 11 11:31 PM
Dismantling the Hungry Totem will cause the Red Masks to leave ( have 1 or 2 villagers distract the Yellow Masks and then use the others to dismantle it).

Once a totem is dismantled the Red Masks will leave that area. Using the bees is more of a nuisance than anything else although they do pollinate the noni tree.

Go to: