majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Level 4-7

[Post New]by majicbird on Feb 9, 11 5:38 PM
Can anyone tell me how to achieve a perfect score on this level?? I've tried it many different ways. I can get supreme, but not perfect! Making me crazy! I have all perfects up to this point, and all supreme scores on the rest of the levels! Please HELP!!!!

majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Level 4-7

[Post New]by majicbird on Feb 17, 11 1:59 AM
I got it! Thanks for nothing.

[Post New]by busybee_20 on Apr 16, 11 6:39 AM
Was hoping someone would have answered majicbird because I am having the same problem. Please, please help. Surely there is somebody out there who has the answer. Perhaps you could tell me, majicbird.

Nene1962
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Nene1962 on Apr 16, 11 11:58 AM
It's hard to describe, I can't make a walkthru on youtube. I can tell you that in my airport upgrades, I have everything except for one layover space, the longrange radar, and the transoceanic jetliner. I try to keep landings and takeoffs grouped together for max cash (4x) and use the beverage service to keep planes happy while they wait. I paint planes when i have to - to keep them happy.
If a small plane is landing immediately before a larger plane of the same color. I park the small plane and let the larger plane unload first becuase it is less patient. Also, look at the planes landing that will need repairs - I try to let them unload right away as I know they will be moving onto the garage soon (and be happy) while other planes unload. my best score is 283,935. Not sure what else I can describe to help.

[Post New]by busybee_20 on Apr 17, 11 4:55 AM
Thank you so much for trying to help me Nene1962. You gave me a couple of tips in there that I hadn't thought of. Thanks again.

[Post New]by busybee_20 on Apr 17, 11 10:44 PM
Well, I did it!!! Couldn't have done it without you Nene162.

[Post New]by spiralangel73 on Jul 6, 12 6:12 PM
I did it! I had 3 runways, with improved gate C, perfected gate A, perfected gate B, upgraded layover, and VIP runway. I landed all planes on VIP runway (when able, sometimes had to do opposite when runway iced or fogged over). Also, you must know that you can only rack up 4X on the gate- must reroute when gate has had planes come to it 4 times- you only need 3 gates for this level because of this.

Go to: