dd1406tt
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

NIGHTMARE ON PACIFIC THE ENDING

[Post New]by dd1406tt on Feb 9, 11 6:46 PM

DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED the GAME

I missed the very ending of this game. The last thing I saw was the family in the helicopter and one of the children asked a question? What was said or happened next?

suzyc
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:NIGHTMARE ON PACIFIC THE ENDING-May unintenionally include spoiler

[Post New]by suzyc on Mar 11, 11 9:54 PM
May unintenionally give partial SPOILER

Me too! I finished up to the point of the call to the rescuers (yeah Coast Guard). They responded then the screen flashed and it went back to the very beginning. I couldn't access anything but a brand new game. Could anyone give me any suggestions? This was a frustrating back and forth game and then to not get an ending is just unfair.

Re:NIGHTMARE ON PACIFIC THE ENDING

[Post New]by 4MomGamer on Mar 30, 11 11:29 PM
SPOILER
After call, scene cuts to chopper door with rescuer saying ' Boy, I'm glad to see you again" and mom saying something like ' I feel the same way!'
After the mom/kids are on the chopper, the son asks "Where's Dad?"
Mom says something like, he's not here. Then dad pops in chopper door and explains that when the ship flooded, he was carried up the elevator shaft to where the rescuers picked him up. Last line is son saying " WORST. CRUISE. EVER."
everyone laughs. fade to clouds, the end. Hope this helps your frustration. Janet

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Jun 28, 11 12:47 AM
Missed the ending also, cut away to the opening again.
also disappointed there was no PREQUEL to offer.

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Oct 7, 12 7:54 AM
Well, I just finished the game. It definitely was a NIGHTMARE of a game. I have to say that all in all, I did enjoy it. The last words I heard from one of the children was "where is Daddy?" Was Tim left in the elevator shaft? I didn't see a bonus game, so what is next?

Go to: