ami00
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths forum

[Post New]by ami00 on Jun 5, 09 5:31 PM
lindaaggie wrote:how do you turn the timer off for this game and where would you find it

help with 16-6

[Post New]by ffwyf21 on Jun 20, 09 10:06 AM
i can not get past 16-6 i keep running out of time any one have so
help for me.

[Post New]by mallecua on Jun 23, 09 6:09 PM
I finished the untimed version, now i am back again to try the timed play. It would have been cute, after level 26 to get a treasure chest with all the gems that you collect in it. Kind of a treat for getting all the way through. I also thought that the ship we built would do something, wehn done. Minor comments though, I liked the variery of this game.

Ferggy2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ferggy2 on Jun 28, 09 4:33 AM
Hello, I bought the game with my game club credit. How do you turn off the timer?
Everytime I exit the game it comes up with an advertisement to "purchase this game and have unlimited play time" - where is that? It gets very annoying to keep running out of time.

Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths forum

[Post New]by audreymb on Jul 4, 09 3:02 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Wonders of the Depths players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

So, how do you turn the timer off?

[Post New]by magpac95 on Jul 9, 09 3:42 AM
Hi, I can't get past level 25, even though I win the level it keep starting over at level 25

Help

[Post New]by ct_yankee on Aug 20, 09 11:52 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Wonders of the Depths players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Where is the answer to "how do I turn the timer off?"

Birdz
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Birdz on Aug 20, 09 12:29 PM
Hidden Wonders 2 can be played untimed or timed. I don't have the original HW now, but, when I played it long ago, untimed was not an option that I remember (or I would have used it). Maybe that is why nobody answered how to play HW untimed and the played untimed comment above was about HW2.

By the way, I love HW2.

[Post New]by Sif1106 on Aug 29, 09 2:21 AM
I brought this game and I can't play it???????
It stinks!!!.......oh,,,well......I lost my money on it

Edited on 08/29/2009 at 10:14:26 PM PST

[Post New]by kimoskal on Sep 16, 09 6:14 PM
I cant get past 2-5 when it tells me I have enough puzzle pieces for the magic card and a tank with fish is on the screen but nothing seems to happen. I click all over and nothing happens

phx333
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by phx333 on Sep 16, 09 8:06 PM
I also have the same problem, I dont understand.
Im in the trial period, I dont think I will buy it.

kimoskal wrote:I cant get past 2-5 when it tells me I have enough puzzle pieces for the magic card and a tank with fish is on the screen but nothing seems to happen. I click all over and nothing happens

[Post New]by tigger1105 on Sep 17, 09 7:44 AM
Same problem here, seems like a nice game but won't buy it either. Is this a bug in the Mac version?

keyw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by keyw on Sep 17, 09 5:30 PM
I'm stuck with the first magic card. Nothing happens. What am I doing wrong, or is this another bad Mac game?

TLC10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by TLC10 on Sep 17, 09 5:53 PM
Stuck on the first magic card as well. Nothing happening...

Won't be buying this one.

[Post New]by gamesters3 on Sep 18, 09 10:49 AM
phx333 wrote:I also have the same problem, I dont understand.
Im in the trial period, I dont think I will buy it.

kimoskal wrote:I cant get past 2-5 when it tells me I have enough puzzle pieces for the magic card and a tank with fish is on the screen but nothing seems to happen. I click all over and nothing happens

There is something definitely wrong. No explanation about a MAGIC CARD, no instruction -- collected the puzzle pieces and interrupted the game I was in. Is this a Mac problem? Gonna pass on this game.

[Post New]by dizziedawgie on Sep 18, 09 11:09 AM
I'm having the same problem with it being stuck on the first magic card.

[Post New]by babygirlb on Sep 19, 09 3:13 PM
audreymb wrote:

So, how do you turn the timer off?

[Post New]by babygirlb on Sep 19, 09 3:20 PM

[Post New]by babygirlb on Sep 23, 09 9:34 AM
TLC10 wrote:Stuck on the first magic card as well. Nothing happening...

Won't be buying this one.

[Post New]by soquelcalifornia on Sep 24, 09 1:03 PM
I really feel ripped off. The so-called power-ups that you win after completing a Magic Card stop working after about the 10th level. The snowflake icon shows that it's full and ready to use, but no amount of clicking makes it work. Same with the raindrop icon, and sometimes with the hourglass. The irregularity of the availability of these tools is frustrating, and sometimes infuriating.

(I'm on a Mac, if it matters.)

I'm unable to get past the 16th level because of this dysfunctionality, and I'm pretty mad at the game's creators. What a waste of time and money!

And let me guess: there is no recourse, like a refund?

Go to: