bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 10, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Welcome to Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Donick2 on Feb 10, 11 1:45 AM
I just downloaded trial as always & it put the new game manager in first but when I went to play it said trial expired ??? I didn't beta this or trial elsewhere so what is happening?? aslo go pop up of another game I can't close

asquared
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by asquared on Feb 10, 11 6:28 AM
On the game page, the link for "get tips in the forum" took me to a search results screen. This seems to happen a lot, early in the day for a new game. Can someone look into this?

[Post New]by dragonfairy5 on Feb 10, 11 7:37 AM
Just lovely how on the very first scene it locks up on me. Tried 3 times!

Wait for a game and then cannot even get into the first scene!

[Post New]by Bubbypup on Feb 12, 11 3:40 PM
Purchased this game today and thought graphics, gameplay, music all very good. Chose the more challenging option and completed the game plus bonus chapter in just a few hours - played a bit, went away, came back again.... What a disappointment! Paid £11+ and barely got my money's worth. I recommend only the less experienced gameplayers spend their money on this game. Feel completely cheated.... ;-(

constantfire
Shark
Shark
12,978 Posts

[Post New]by constantfire on Feb 13, 11 2:09 AM
I totally enjoyed playing this game. It was a refreshing change from having to strain your eyes on finding tiny objects that are nearly impossible to find. Lots of going back and forth to find objects needed. Loved the graphics and the music.I thought it could have been a little longer but well worth the money!

Ceorl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Ceorl on Feb 13, 11 5:17 AM
Hi,

I've just finished this game in quick succession and have yet to play the extra chapter where the story is played 25 years earlier. This game is by far another great game.
The game seemed to be over quite soon but the chapters kept me going. The idea seems to be in creating a balance between findining hidden objects, solving puzzles and keeping up with the story whilst at one and the same time enjoying the journey through otherwise weird and wonderful scenes.

Ceorl

[Post New]by tksimpson on Feb 26, 11 3:49 PM
I have always been very impressed with the games on Big Fish; however, this game is horrible. It is VERY boring!!!!

nooldesrom
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by nooldesrom on Mar 6, 11 7:18 AM
game was fine at first but when I came out of the dollhouse half the screen was white. I couldn't find anything or get it to go anywhere. Can anyone help?

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 7:20:25 AM PST

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on May 14, 11 9:42 PM
HI i just want to say i love, love, love this game. I played the CE and it was wonderful, just alot of fun. It is fairly easy but you can play either casual or expert. My only gripe is that it is short - i finished the whole lot including the bonus chapter in about 5 hours. Nil technical issues when i was playing.

[Post New]by cmnhmuseum on May 26, 11 7:33 AM
This is a really fine game. I found the extra 36 hidden objects interesting, but when I have tried to replay (with a different name) I get hung up at the door to the officer's office. Is there a sequence that precedes keying in the numbers that must be followed before I can use 8625?

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 22, 12 6:14 PM
this game had alot of H.O. games (my favorite) espically when i don't have to strain my only one eye! enjoyed every minute of this game. will play it again...............lisa

Go to: