palace

[Post New]by 1scarlet on Feb 10, 11 6:55 AM
recvd notice to build palace three times. clicked auto build nothing happens. is there a particular place for the palace..perhaps i have put something else where it goes

Lyndy20
Clownfish
Clownfish
543 Posts

Re:palace

[Post New]by Lyndy20 on Feb 12, 11 12:22 PM
The palace is probably the largest building and it sounds like there isn't enough space for it. You might need to do a bit of redesigning, move buildings around until you've cleared a suitable space. There isn't a particular place for the palace to go - you just need a big enough area for it!

[Post New]by dr_Sharon on Apr 15, 11 10:28 AM
Listen, this Palace takes up a huge block--so, I've not put it in--I like my little community with it's La Jolla feel. I have little totems all over the place--lots of fountains, have rebuilt about 80% of the homes. I want to upgrade my Port to the top level, and the Library, but, for the life of me--I can't get around those green check marks--e.g. 10 trees and 8 people-- what do those mean--I've added trees and people out the wazoo and it still wont' upgrade. What am I missing?

[Post New]by Robinjo22 on Jan 1, 12 2:37 PM
I built the palace after moving loads of buildings and then the game crashed

Sunspangle
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Sunspangle on May 16, 12 4:44 PM
Anyone still having trouble placing the palace? I was too, even after moving a lot of small bldgs. around. Finally, it "auto-built" itself down in the bottom, left-hand corner. You would have to step out of your front door and end up in the ocean, but it finally fit in. Just another note: You have to make sure it is placed with access to a road. Hope this helps

Go to: