Puzzle Levels Help Please

[Post New]by shaydee41 on Feb 10, 11 9:02 AM
Does anyone have any tips on how to past the puzzle levels? I am having a hard time getting past them especially in the elite and all star level.

AmeKit
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Puzzle Levels Help Please

[Post New]by AmeKit on Mar 6, 11 11:02 PM
I'm still working my way thru normal, haven't tried the others. But I have found out it helps to have as many seats as you can afford. That way you can stash several fans there to clear stations.

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Mar 7, 11 6:25 AM
I hate the puzzle levels. The first stadium, on normal, is the only place I've managed to get master on puzzle levels. All the rest, I'm lucky to get the goal, and that's after multiple tries. I can't see the point of these so-called puzzle levels except as an added aggravation.

[Post New]by Katie2809 on Apr 5, 11 7:40 AM
Ok so I have been able to beat all of the puzzle levels in all the different levels obtaining the master scorem except for the final one in the all-star section. Ok this is the trick behind them.. In most of all the puzzle levels there will be on extra person that will sit in the chairs or go to a place that none of the other customers want to go. What you have to do is move the customers SLOWLY keeping their hearts by plaing the organ and waiting for the chance to do the SWAP with that one person that is out of oridinary. That helps you really get up there. You also have to sort of wait until ALL of the customers come putting them in their disgniated wants together and hoping and waiting for the chance to swap them. Color combos are important but with these puzzle games the only way that you will be able to beat them is if you try to do as many swaps as possible.

REMEBER after you fail a puzzle level for the first time when you go to play it again.. The goal amount goes up making it even harder so beware

[Post New]by Katie2809 on Apr 5, 11 7:41 AM
Ok so I have been able to beat all of the puzzle levels in all the different levels obtaining the master scorem except for the final one in the all-star section. Ok this is the trick behind them.. In most of all the puzzle levels there will be on extra person that will sit in the chairs or go to a place that none of the other customers want to go. What you have to do is move the customers SLOWLY keeping their hearts by plaing the organ and waiting for the chance to do the SWAP with that one person that is out of oridinary. That helps you really get up there. You also have to sort of wait until ALL of the customers come putting them in their disgniated wants together and hoping and waiting for the chance to swap them. Color combos are important but with these puzzle games the only way that you will be able to beat them is if you try to do as many swaps as possible.

REMEBER after you fail a puzzle level for the first time when you go to play it again.. The goal amount goes up making it even harder so beware

Go to: