bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Luxor technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 10, 11 9:09 AM
If you are having problems getting Luxor to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:Post any Luxor technical issues here only

[Post New]by cagamenut on May 15, 11 2:03 PM
I have Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and can't play the game. I tried downloading it from my purchase history, but when that didn't work, I downloaded a trial version. The game will not load. It's very frustrating when one had to replace the computer, and then some games don't work at all. I don't think BF has upgraded Luxor as suggested in an earlier post.

[Post New]by gramab47 on Mar 17, 12 7:02 AM
My downloaded trial version of Luxor came up in German.
I do have windows 7.
Any ideas?

Edited on 03/17/2012 at 7:04:06 AM PST

[Post New]by JanEleven on Apr 20, 12 10:53 PM
I have Windows 7 and I bought a game. It has been flashing "activating" for a long time but it won't activate.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 21, 12 3:20 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you're running Windows 7 with this game, you might end up having trouble activating or playing the game, as Windows 7 might not be compatible with this game (it's too old).

I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support, they'll be able to assist you further.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by daprole on Dec 5, 13 1:24 PM
I have windows 7 and have not been able to load this game-luxor.
Could you please refund my $10.00.
Thank you
Debby Poleshuck
Debpoleshuck@yahoo.com

Go to: