Re:Welcome to Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle forum

[Post New]by hms310 on Jul 11, 09 3:37 PM
just finished the wall and i too was stumped on the 10th item.out of desperation i finally clicked on the horse,that was it.sure hope this helps.

seawitch98
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by seawitch98 on Aug 18, 09 7:33 AM
Hi, can someone please help with the stupid map. I found all the pieces but 1, is there a walkthrough anyone knows of and do they have pics of the map. My blood pressure is really rising and I am about to scream.

Thanks.

paula3522
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by paula3522 on Sep 1, 09 6:36 PM
I like this game so far but it's really "jerky" and the graphics are skipping. Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by countjac on Sep 15, 09 5:10 PM
WEll, so far you are all way ahead of me. I don't even know for sure what level I'm on, I think it's 2 but could still be 1. I believe I am in the garage or workroom and am supposed to find a gas can. I have clicked on just about everything and cannot locate it and cannot move on until I do. Can anyone help? Thanks!

miller44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by miller44 on Sep 25, 09 7:44 PM
What horse did you finally find? I don't see any horse.

Joanie707
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Joanie707 on Sep 27, 09 7:14 PM
This is a game I would not even waste my time on much less money. Graphic's are clumsy & sophmoric, more like reading a comic book then playing a HOG. There was not much point to this game, are so many really well thought out games that, to me this was a big disappointment.

irishlou
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by irishlou on Oct 3, 09 4:40 AM
Almost finished the demo and I wouldn't pay $6.99 for this game but as it's on offer for $2.99 then I think it is worth that price. A nice game to play on a winters afternoon.

[Post New]by sandaner on Oct 4, 09 12:25 PM
to the member about the gas can, in one scene, it is red and looks more like an oil can, long spout and large handle, small can.. hope this helps. Guess I'm stuck on the last puzzle as well, I don't see any horse either. any help? thanks

[Post New]by sandaner on Oct 4, 09 12:53 PM
After re-starting the "climbing the wall" last level (pause, then restart last level) I finally found the horse, if you have played this last level as much as I have you'll begin to know which items are fixed, each time you restart the level, a different set of 10 items is available, just restart until you find them all, if you are missing one, just restart and different ones will show up, took me about 3 restarts.. hope this helps

buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Oct 5, 09 12:21 PM
I have to say I'm glad I didn't pay 6.99 for this game but since it was only 2.99 I guess it was worth it. Several items didn't look like you would think they should. Too many items were invisible even with my screen lightened! I really got tired of that guy popping up when I clicked too many times specially when I hit the hint button and couldn't see the item because of him. I did manage to finish the game but with lots of hints. I had to restart several levels several times just to be able to find all the items. I was really disappointed in this game and don't reccommend it to anyone!

RavenLV
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by RavenLV on Oct 7, 09 3:59 PM
I wanted to apologize to those of you who have "Cliffhanger Castle", my comment here is misplaced and in reference to another Hide and Secret, apparently the first one, since I know I don't have Hide and Secret 3 either, think i'll get it soon though; and apparently abbreviating hidden object is not a thing to do either...

Right, I mainly bought it cause it was a good deal too. I don't particularly care for *** only, I like a break every now and then, even if it's just a jigsaw. I think I had to hurry up on this one too though, buying it before 11:59. I need to remember to check out the forums first. It is not a total loss though, I kinda like the comic strips, just don't like them zipping across the screen to get the objects you find. I am making myself finish it so I can delete it and download something else.

Edited on 10/07/2009 at 4:32:04 PM PST

[Post New]by nerapy on Nov 2, 09 10:34 PM
I am in the garage and can't find the spyglass and measuring spoons. Help!!!!

cmajal
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by cmajal on Nov 8, 09 8:13 PM
seawitch98 wrote:Hi, can someone please help with the stupid map. I found all the pieces but 1, is there a walkthrough anyone knows of and do they have pics of the map. My blood pressure is really rising and I am about to scream.

Thanks.

cmajal
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by cmajal on Nov 8, 09 8:14 PM
Helpppp..my eyes are going funny with this map.Have used all my hints and am stuck on 2 items.

[Post New]by sharonrd on May 6, 10 10:13 AM
how and where do you get hints?

[Post New]by Eeyore1954 on Jun 8, 10 10:54 AM
I am stuck on Level 12 map...down to 3 objects and cannot find them nor a walkthrough showing a screenshot. Someone please help!

jqball2u
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jqball2u on Oct 26, 10 12:30 AM
I don't know the level number I am on (motorcycle on the left & merry-go-round on the right), I'm at the merry-go-round ... what the HECK is a 'straight'? That's the last item I need to look for to continue the game.

Thanks again!

Edited on 10/26/2010 at 3:11:41 AM PST

jqball2u
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jqball2u on Oct 26, 10 7:50 PM
jqball2u wrote:I don't know the level number I am on (motorcycle on the left & merry-go-round on the right), I'm at the merry-go-round ... what the HECK is a 'straight'? That's the last item I need to look for to continue the game.

Thanks again!

[EDIT] Never mind .... I figured it out. The 'straight' was a hand of cards with a straight rank. (doh!) I finally finished the game .... {sigh}

Thanks anyway

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Jun 25, 11 9:58 PM
Is anyone else out there in the Big Fish Pond having trouble with the cursor being 'flighty' while playing this game ?Or is it my eighty year old UNIVAC computer giving me fits ????

[Post New]by mac4444 on Jul 24, 13 8:08 PM
On the Warriors Wall... ridiculous waste of time.... up and down ...over clicking... Merlin is pissed..... why so difficult?..... cannot find the last item.... there is an ax on the left side but wont take a click.... annoying that you cant just "skip" a idiotic screen that drives you nuts after 20 tries....

Go to: