Noddles
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Level 12

[Post New]by Noddles on Feb 10, 11 11:31 PM
Goal: get 2 crystals and build a road.

I found only 1 crystal and have finished building the road and all of the buildings and upgraded the camp with 3 workers. Just adding resources while I continute to look for that other crystal! All of the snow and boulders are gone and still can't find it.

This is a very simple game but I really like it at this point. I wasn't going to buy it since I just couldn't finish in time. Then, I discovered that I had overlooked the relaxed play! I have no patience and am too slow to finish with a timer. This is nice to have a chance to look around at the whole screen while playing. Like the graphics and simplicity.

Edited to ask the question, where is the second crystal?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Level 12

[Post New]by cstdenis on Feb 15, 11 2:06 PM
It may be in a cave. Make sure you explore the caves.

Noddles
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Level 12

[Post New]by Noddles on Feb 18, 11 12:01 AM
Thanks for replying. It is in a small cave. Something with my old computer was not responding to the game. I did some stuff with a gal from BFG and I downloaded some software and then I could get the cave arrow to show up. There it was, just as you said! I really need a better video card but I can still play the game. I am playing in the relaxed mode as I have enough tense gameplay with other games. This is relaxing and I like the funny looking workers.

Go to: