bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shop It Up! forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 11, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Shop It Up! forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shop It Up! players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jodama
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

Re:Welcome to Shop It Up! forum

[Post New]by jodama on Feb 12, 11 3:26 PM
I am unable to save past level 15 in this game. Yesterday I got to level 45, then another game was started with a different name on my computer. I lost everything but the first 15 levels of the original game.

Is this a problem with my saving ability, or an error within the game itself?

Looking forward to some response.

Cheers, Jodie

[Post New]by knoxvillegirl77 on Feb 12, 11 10:53 PM
I am also having trouble saving the game but i lose everything but the first 5 levels.

[Post New]by violet1984 on Feb 13, 11 9:06 AM
Also having this problem - I played to about level 28 yesterday, and back to square one today!

[Post New]by menpapi on Feb 15, 11 7:33 AM
i cant get past level 54 and when i start under a new name it wont save any levels

[Post New]by rainbowf1300 on Feb 20, 11 9:05 PM
I'm also having this problem....won't save past level 15. Sounds like a problem with the game to me.

[Post New]by rozewhite on Feb 23, 11 1:18 AM
im having the same problem, no matter what i try, starting a new profile, reinstalling, it always deletes any new profile and all my saved dater is lost. grrrrr!

s_guffey
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by s_guffey on Feb 23, 11 9:35 AM
Same issue. This is frustrating!!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Welcome to Shop It Up! forum

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Feb 24, 11 11:27 AM
BFG says it's working on it. See the technical issues thread.

[Post New]by missgreedy on Feb 27, 11 5:48 AM
I have just bought this game last night and every time I play this and quit an save it takes me back to level 7, today i got to level 25, quit and saved and again when I tried to play it it took me straight back to level 7 again, not happy as there is no point in playing the game when it is not saving your progress!!

[Post New]by Lsamsa on Feb 27, 11 1:47 PM
Hope I'm not being really dumb here...but how do I get to the Mezzanine area?
One of my goals is to open a shop on the mezzanine level...there is a sign, but it's not clickable & I can't see anywhere on the screen to indicate a useable map to get me to different areas of the mall.
Thanks for any help!

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on Mar 16, 11 10:22 AM
I tried the free trial and thought it was SUPER FUN! But I don;t think I should buy it if the non-saving stuff happens to me. Is the game worth it?

[Post New]by ElleDonnay on Mar 21, 11 8:33 AM
Can't get past level 49. The level allows you to play, but does not show the tasks - meaning the tasks are blank & it is a never-ending level. Anyone aware of a patch to the problem? So far, this is a clever & addicting game . . .

Edited on 03/21/2011 at 8:35:29 AM PST

[Post New]by stormy192079 on Mar 26, 11 4:10 PM
Have they fixed the problem with saving the game yet. I was almost finished with the game and now I am starting over at level 12. I am not a happy camper.

Still cannot save

[Post New]by sskoufatos on Apr 2, 11 3:27 PM
I have been unable to save this game at any point. Where I stop and save the game, it goes right back to the beginning of the game. I wish they would refund my $$$, offer up an updated version or give me another game in it's place.

[Post New]by MamaGameFreak on Apr 8, 11 12:34 PM
I purchased this game yesterday and as of yet I haven't encountered any in game glitches at all. I am on level 55 and find the game play, upgrades and saves working just as they were designed to. However, I am stuck on level 55. It's pretty difficult as they want you to upgrade 2 shops with managers or better and give you very little capital to work with....and tips?

Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Apr 15, 11 6:44 AM
Like everyone else on here, I cannot get the game to save, in my case, past level 9.
I contacted Customer Support and on 07/03/11 Micheal H in Seattle informed me that the bug causuing the problem was due to be removed and that he would personally call me when the game had been fixed. It is now 15/04/11 and nothing has changed.
What's going on Guys, you are usually so efficient.

[Post New]by cico63 on May 15, 11 5:13 AM
I bought this game yesterday because I thougt the problem with saving was fixed. But I can't save the game.

Mary92357
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Level 46

[Post New]by Mary92357 on Feb 15, 12 3:44 AM
Will someone please tell me how you get enough money to open the antique shop? I have tried several approaches and cannot build up enough money before the round ends.

[Post New]by mystery1game on Jul 18, 12 10:56 AM
I've really enjoyed the game so far! This game is really addicting and the graphics aren't half bad! There is just something about this game that makes it seem almost lifelike. In the game, you have to open up different shops in a mall that has different areas to it. Some shops include: book store, jewelry, camping, gadgets, coffee, candy, diff. clothing stores, ect! And as you attract more customers by putting out ads, the foot traffic in the mall increases just like it would in an actual mall! I definitely recommend this game!

Go to: