Impossible

[Post New]by spike4u on Feb 11, 11 3:31 AM
Well I was wondering if it was possible to get passed 37 but I noticed lots of people are further along than I am. I just do not see how they did it. This is harder for me than the 3 double cannon levels prior to this level. If you can give me a tip let me know how in the heck I can get passed level 37. I was beginning to believe it was not possible.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Impossible

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 11, 11 4:18 PM
Welcome to the pond spike4u

Pirate Poppers is one of the hardest marble poppers I've played along with Sparkle, so it's a matter of practicing a lot to get past some of the levels. If you are playing in the Arcade mode, I'd switch to Adventure which gives you infinite lives and moves a little slower. My typical strategy with any of these games is to try to work the chains farther back if at all possible. Something like 2 or 3 shots back, 1 or 2 at the front and alternate. Try to slip shots in around chains and aim at the corners because the balls are easier to hit when they are coming around a sharp turn. Eventually you'll get the right kind of powerups at the right time to get you past the level. Good luck!

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Feb 21, 11 9:58 AM
I agree with SynthopopAddict. This deceptively simple level was one of the first that I got stuck on. Don't wait to start getting matches. As soon as the marbles slow down a bit, start shooting. The ability aim to a farther away target will help you as you progress.

Just keep playing. If you get too frustrated, walk away for a few days and play something else. I had to do that several times.

I just finished the Adventure levels today. Feels great. Level 76 took me days to complete. I thought I would never beat that one. If Arcade mode is even harder, I don't think I will try it. Too much like work.

Welcome to the pond spike4u. Happy gaming.

[Post New]by TonyKC on May 12, 11 2:04 PM
I have beat all 77 levels several times. If you think Level 37 might just be impossible, wait until you face level 76. OMG. It took me several days to beat than one. I had quit the game for 3 months and decided to try again and I did it. Level 77 is the most fun of all the levels for me. Keep trying!

Edited on 05/12/2011 at 2:05:53 PM PST

[Post New]by sprity on Aug 8, 11 9:10 AM
I am totally stuck on level 63 in puzzle mode, please help

[Post New]by nosibroyor on Dec 17, 12 2:28 PM
hi,im stuck on level 63.please help if u can----- thanx.thats on pirate poppers.

Edited on 12/17/2012 at 2:29:53 PM PST

Go to: