bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Lucid technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 11, 11 8:11 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

**Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:Post any Lucid technical issues here only

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Mar 22, 11 5:12 AM
Can not even open the game.

I download zip file. Double click to open it and get the download Felix icon. Double click on that. The game appears in the GM, but when I click on Play Now I get the Unable to launch game window.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game (3 times) and even the GM and the preference files for the GM.

edited to add:

I tried downloading another game and it worked fine.

Edited on 03/22/2011 at 5:24:12 AM PST

StarThrower
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by StarThrower on Mar 22, 11 3:44 PM
RyeMcLaughlin wrote:Can not even open the game.

I download zip file. Double click to open it and get the download Felix icon. Double click on that. The game appears in the GM, but when I click on Play Now I get the Unable to launch game window.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game (3 times) and even the GM and the preference files for the GM.

edited to add:

I tried downloading another game and it worked fine.

I have the same problem as Rye (unable to launch error) and have also uninstalled/reinstalled. This is on an Intel Mac. Other games work fine.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 22, 11 4:09 PM
Hi Mac Fishies,

Please be sure to get in touch with Mac Support to receive help with this error.

You can also take a look at this help article for troubleshooting steps:

Mac Game Errors

Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Apr 11, 11 7:56 AM
I found out what the problem is. When the Game Manager opens the game it is loading it into the trash can. Just take the file out of the trash and put it where ever you keep your games and it should work.

Go to: