ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

Noctournal Boston Nightfall

[Post New]by ADTech on Dec 7, 08 9:45 PM
Just finished this game and enjoyed it a lot. They use the same puzzle for extra hints which was far too easy and quickly became redundant. They also have that SIMON game, the one where you have to repeat a coloured sequence. I wish they would eliminate this type of puzzle game. Is there anyone out there that agrees with me on this? It was also a little short and the comic book storeyline added nothing to the game. All considered I still think it was a good game with great graphics and my wife and I both recommend that it is well worth playing as long as you are not looking for a really challenging game.

Re:Noctournal Boston Nightfall

[Post New]by slpunx on Dec 8, 08 10:12 AM
Hi
I agree with you I hate the 'Simon' game. I thought this game was way to easy and not at all challenging. I was a bt gutted really.

sneak
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by sneak on Dec 13, 08 4:14 PM
Just finished the game and really enjoyed it apart from the 'simple simon' part which I found irritating. The graphics were good and the story was very different to a lot of the game stories.

I thought it was a bit on the short side and the ending was very sudden, otherwise a good game

Zitulica
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Zitulica on Dec 14, 08 11:00 PM
Help! How can I get more hints ? Some "coins","question marks","diamonds"..etc.
Please let me know Zitulica.

[Post New]by bonney56 on Dec 15, 08 4:40 PM
I have to say that I thought this game was rather lame. I agree that the comic story line was not the best, but it was what intrigued me. But I finished it in less than 2 hours and that was a BIG disappointment. I like the "simon" game, but that sort of thing is easy for me. I would not recommend this game, not enough bang for the buck. I do agree that graphics were some of the better. Please make your games longer next time!!!

laurimd
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by laurimd on Dec 16, 08 12:12 PM
Zitulica-
You must play the game to get extra hints-I think it is the game that they are all calling Simple Simon-repeating the colors that are shown to you. Good luck..

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Apr 23, 11 2:13 PM
I guess I'm the numbnuts here. I thought the puzzles were hard and I skipped them all. All of you smarter than thous should look elsewhere.

Go to: