hermingo
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Invisible Ink Letter

[Post New]by hermingo on Feb 11, 11 9:24 AM
Have lit the candle and read the letter, however, now It just keeps telling me to use the candle to read. I think it should send back to Scotland for the last chapter. Help, Please!!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:Invisible Ink Letter

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 14, 11 3:48 AM
Hi hermingo!

Was the invisible message revealed on the letter? Make sure you click on the letter to put it in your inventory. You should then advance to the next chapter after that.

Hope this helps!

puppyalpha
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Invisible Ink Letter/can't talk to conciege

[Post New]by puppyalpha on May 17, 11 4:31 PM
i have FLUBBED-UP royally !!!!! can someone help me !!!???
i lite the candle before i had the letter (the hint said it would be a good place to read) now i have charlotte's ring and the letter, i read the letter and the walkthrough instructs you talk to the conciege. the conciege is NOT behind the desk only a sign "out to lunch" !!!

huggs & kisses,

puppyalpha

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 1, 11 9:53 AM
Puppyalpha
I have the same problem!! Still no answer as yet. Like you I say HELP!

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 1, 11 10:11 AM
Hi again. The answer is in dvdiva. When the writing shows, click on the letter. It will give you the next tool for the inventory and you can move on.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Jul 17, 11 9:21 PM
I had the same problem as the rest of you. Once I clicked on the letter after the printing showed up, I still was not advancing even though the printed letter was in the inventory.

I went back inside, took the letter out of inventory, held it over the candle the second time, clicked on the letter a 2nd time. The letter went back into inventory again, and this time I was able to advance to Chapter 7.

Go to: