Corridor Maze

[Post New]by MalarkeyTart on Feb 11, 11 11:00 AM
Help! I've been stuck forever on the corridor maze! I know there's a walkthrough, and I've been there and looked, but I think my version of the game is different. I've got the Hamlet Application on my Ipod. Does anyone know how to get past the corridors? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it!

Thanks!

Re:Corridor Maze

[Post New]by BearicJ on Jul 20, 12 8:36 PM
MalarkeyTart - have you figured out how to get out of the corridor maze? I have the game on my iPad & I have also used the walkthrough & my hallways do not go the way the walkthrough states. If you - or anyone - has a solution, please let us know because I can't go on without passing this one scene. Wish there was a skip button for this one!

[Post New]by Dakota2Hip1325 on Aug 30, 12 8:01 PM
I figured out the clue, every time you go in a corridor, go back out the way you came in, mean in you come in from the right, go out via right, in left, out left. After a while you'll get to the proper corridor

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Dec 28, 13 8:44 PM
Dakota2Hip1325 wrote:I figured out the clue, every time you go in a corridor, go back out the way you came in, mean in you come in from the right, go out via right, in left, out left. After a while you'll get to the proper corridor

This part of the game was downright stupid. What an insult to our intelligence to expect us to traverse a maze this way on our own without consulting a walkthrough. Much of this game is out of the box thinking, which is fine, but that does not apply to this particular area. It was just confusing and not fun at all.

Go to: