Minnow
227 Posts

Re:Finished ....

[Post New]by Staril on Dec 8, 08 4:13 AM
I actually finished it before the demo expired ... by 1 minute ... lol

It is a cute game but short

[Post New]by efan73 on Dec 8, 08 6:18 AM
same here! i finished it within the demo time. i really enjoyed it though!

PapillonMom
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by PapillonMom on Dec 8, 08 6:53 AM
efan73 wrote:same here! i finished it within the demo time. i really enjoyed it though!

Same here

Christym
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Christym on Dec 8, 08 8:08 AM
I had been wondering if that was the case. I made it far enough along to feel as though there didn't seem to be that much left. I'd been hoping there was more to it than there appeared, but I see now there wasn't.
Looked kinda cute. Kinda silly.
But at least it gave a good reason for odd things to be all jumbled up with each other. That tends to be one of my biggest complaints with HO games. The mini-games were nice although relatively easy.

[Post New]by fancynancy on Dec 8, 08 12:33 PM
WAY too short for my money.

[Post New]by jlette1958 on Dec 8, 08 12:51 PM
fancynancy wrote:WAY too short for my money.

I totally agree. If I had to do it over I would skip purchasing this game.

[Post New]by barb1940texas on Dec 8, 08 4:35 PM
VERY CUTE, but way too short. I really like to get my money's worth but I felt alittle
cheated on this one. Didn't really like the mini games.

chilco
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by chilco on Dec 8, 08 4:57 PM
I too wish I hadn't wasted the money on it. I played the demo then bought it and finished about
15 minutes later. Had I known I never would have paid the price. I didn't care much for the
mini games either.

Wouldn't it be nice if BFG would give an approximate play time in the description of all their games?
I've bought several that I was unhappy with just because they were so short. Oh well.

Edited on 12/08/2008 at 4:58:10 PM PST

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Dec 8, 08 6:22 PM
Same thing happened to me with Haunted Hotel. Thankfully I only paid 99 c for it. Finished it minutes after purchased.

Finished this one 2 mins before demo ended. Would have been faster but dumb me didn't think of that the item needed for the last page would be in the first one. Makes sense when you think about it...too bad I didn't!

[Post New]by august3 on Dec 8, 08 6:39 PM
you can pretty much tell how long a game will be by the number of bytes it takes to download it. 92,000 will be longer than32,000 for the most part.

[Post New]by mebennui326 on Dec 9, 08 1:13 PM
This game was different-and fun...but much too short! I am sorry I purchased it. Was almost finished the demo-if I had known how short the game was, I would never have bought it. Big Fish should refund our $$$$

[Post New]by toni55 on Dec 9, 08 4:25 PM
I agree the game is too short, although I am not finished am having trouble finding a pin or something to pop the balloons the get to the van interior

Go to: