bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 12, 11 9:09 AM
Need help finding the sun potion? Well, we have a great resource for you! Check out the walkthrough for Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Happy Gaming!

steve_san
Herring
Herring
378 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight!

[Post New]by steve_san on Feb 12, 11 10:31 AM
I have the complete nurse outfit (it tells me I do), but it still does not recognize it at the security camera. I am totally stuck. This seems to be a bug. Help!

[Post New]by wastedspace on Feb 12, 11 11:11 AM
You have to click the outfit to put it in your inventory. Go back to the Alley, take the outfit and place on the intercom window.

bratbum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bratbum on Feb 12, 11 2:26 PM
Thank You Wastedspace, I was stuck there too.
Have a good day eh.

[Post New]by CHaze0673 on Feb 15, 11 10:13 AM
I can get the electronic key into the directory. Anybody else have this problem?

[Post New]by CHaze0673 on Feb 15, 11 10:14 AM
Since I have wasted most of my demo time unsuccessfully trying to get the stupid electronic key into the directory. I will not be buying this game.

[Post New]by karens53 on Feb 16, 11 10:52 AM
help please i am stuck at the crypt dont know how /where to find the code !! can anyone help me out thx

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on Feb 17, 11 4:02 PM
I enjoyed this game , The voice of dahila was nice, and soft and she was funny too,
enjoy all ..life is short

[Post New]by chrisfritz1979 on Feb 17, 11 11:27 PM
I need help with the music box. any ideas

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 18, 11 12:10 AM
Hi chrisfritz,
Did you look in the walkthrough to find help? The yellow post at the top of the page has a blue "HERE" that you can click on that takes you to the walkthrough. It answers most questions.

Edit: Sorry, didn't realize the walk through was missing. The HINT button is almost like a walk through in this game. It will help you in most situations. There is a note in Felix's room near the locker that helps with the music box.

Edited on 02/21/2011 at 5:57:13 PM PST

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 18, 11 12:12 AM
karens53 wrote:help please i am stuck at the crypt dont know how /where to find the code !! can anyone help me out thx

Did you check your journal?

claykitty
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by claykitty on Feb 19, 11 2:44 AM
To wastedspace...Thanks for explaining how to use the nurse uniform. I would not have figured it out without you. )

[Post New]by genefs on Feb 20, 11 1:44 PM
I am in episode 2, have all of the ingredients for the heart fluid and am zoomed in on the bench but when I try to add the embalming fluid to the measuring cup I am told I need to warm the ingredient first. When I try to do any thing with any ingredient it vanishes back to the inventory. I have given up, exited and uninstalled this game. Please notify me when it is fixed so I can continue it.

donrus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by donrus on Feb 20, 11 2:36 PM
I can't get on the pirate ship in Charleston. I have the hat, the flag, and the password. (The parrot has the pretzel, the cracker, and the red scarf.) But when I get to the pirate ship, Dahlia says (The outlook must be looking for somethings besides a safe flag. I need to talk to that pesky parrot again...or words to that affect.)
I CAN'T talk to the parrot again. He is talked out. The walkthroughs say I have everything, but it's not working.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET ON THE SHIP??!!

viv76
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by viv76 on Feb 20, 11 3:38 PM
donrus wrote:I can't get on the pirate ship in Charleston. I have the hat, the flag, and the password. (The parrot has the pretzel, the cracker, and the red scarf.) But when I get to the pirate ship, Dahlia says (The outlook must be looking for somethings besides a safe flag. I need to talk to that pesky parrot again...or words to that affect.)
I CAN'T talk to the parrot again. He is talked out. The walkthroughs say I have everything, but it's not working.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET ON THE SHIP??!!
Get a peanut for the parrot maybe? Do you have the password?

[Post New]by hjkla1004 on Feb 21, 11 4:58 PM
Mcurty check above the door on the crypt

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 21, 11 5:58 PM
To get on the ship, you need the flag. Did you pick it up out of the machine after purchasing it? Is it in your inventory?

[Post New]by AnnieVogel on Feb 21, 11 6:24 PM
I think you guys are having a problem. I click on the link to get to the Walkthrough for the game Dying for Daylight and there is nothing there.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Feb 21, 11 10:27 PM
Ok so how do I separate parrot from pirate. It says I have no active hints and since there's no walkthrough, I have no way of finding out other than to ask you guys. Thanks.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 21, 11 11:01 PM
I'm guessing you are in the bar and want to talk to the pirate. I don't want to post a spoiler right out here on this common thread so I will post it so it can't be seen. You will have to highlight the rest of the post to see the words.

Spoiler -- highlight
You tap on the carry out window to the left of the main bar door. Then hurry inside and put blood thinner in the pirate's drink. He will leave after drinking some of it.

Edited on 02/21/2011 at 11:02:45 PM PST

Go to: