laura
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Cage Key

[Post New]by laura on Feb 12, 11 9:14 AM
I have a doll leg only in my inventory says key on bicycle but not there how to get this key?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Cage Key

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 15, 11 1:46 PM
laura wrote:I have a doll leg only in my inventory says key on bicycle but not there how to get this key?

Are you looking for the cage key or for the office key? Neither key has anything to do with the bicycle The cage key is within the hidden object scene that's on the couch; however, if you're looking for the office key which DOES entail the doll, then please read on:

SPOILER (highlight): When you enter the hall of the manor, you'll see a table that has a scrap of material on it. After doing a **** scene or 2, use your scissors to cut the fabric and your needle/thread to sew a dress. Go upstairs to the girl's room and place the doll (found in another **** scene) on the swing, attach its leg, and dress the doll. The ghost will reappear thanking you for the doll and telling you that she's got the key to her daddy's office. She then disappears and you click on the doll again and take the office key.
MEnr56

Go to: