van interior

[Post New]by sharirbailey70 on Dec 8, 08 5:19 AM
all i need left is the item to open the van interior can anyone please tell me what to find and where so i can finish the game please

scout64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:van interior

[Post New]by scout64 on Dec 8, 08 5:22 AM
You need to collect the safety pin from the Indian area.

LadyMyst
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMyst on Dec 8, 08 7:13 AM
scout64 wrote:You need to collect the safety pin from the Indian area.

I have looked all over the Indian area & cannot see a safety pin and the owner is telling me that he is closing soon...does this mean that I will have to start all over???

SKYEBLUETOO
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SKYEBLUETOO on Dec 8, 08 9:55 AM
Thanks, once I knew what to look for - it was easy !
Now I need to know how to find - or where to look for - the "oil" needed to open the safe in France. Have looked all over the place several times, but can't seem to find anything that will work. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Dec 8, 08 10:37 AM
Look in NY for the oil can.

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

[Post New]by ADTech on Dec 9, 08 3:58 PM
Do not feel bad as my wife and I also had a problem with this item. Thanks to the fish who took the time to help us with this area as this was a great game that had original and interesting minigames. I do not think we could have completed the game without their help. Why make a good game like this so short, we finished in approx 3 hours. Also BEWARE of the dragon! Did anyone actually beat this beast . We got close but no cigar.

MOTAL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MOTAL on Dec 11, 08 9:02 PM
I beat the dragon. It reminded me of Luxor. I can't find the crank to open the doll house. Can any one help me? I'm almost finished except for that. Thanks in advance

[Post New]by hortense2000 on Dec 14, 08 7:41 PM
Saw where you could not find the safety pin at first. That's all I need to finish....I think! I looked in the upper left corner of the Indian section...still can't find it. Tell me please how you found it. Thanks!

I FOUND IT>>>>thanks anyway!

Edited on 12/14/2008 at 7:50:55 PM PST

Go to: