karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

Not letting me on the boat

[Post New]by karen876 on Feb 12, 11 10:29 AM
I have given the parrot everything (pretzel, cracker, peanut and red scarf). I have got the flag, pirate hat and password but every time I get to the ship, although they don't blow me up lol, I just keep getting the message to talk to the parrot again! The parrot will not talk to me again. Help!!!!!!!!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:Not letting me on the boat

[Post New]by peglegann on Feb 12, 11 10:35 AM
Sorry, lost on this one. Did you touch the other boat with your boat and you should be asked for the password. Other than that I cannot advise.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Feb 12, 11 10:47 AM
My suggestion would be to check the walk through and see if you missed a conversation anywhere.
For some reason you have missed a trigger.
Good luck

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Feb 12, 11 11:20 AM
Thanks for the replies.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Feb 12, 11 11:26 AM
Forgot to ask....Have you looked at the plaque with the all the boats listed?

Not letting me on the boat

[Post New]by rosanasamson on Feb 12, 11 11:33 AM
karen876 wrote:I have given the parrot everything (pretzel, cracker, peanut and red scarf). I have got the flag, pirate hat and password but every time I get to the ship, although they don't blow me up lol, I just keep getting the message to talk to the parrot again! The parrot will not talk to me again. Help!!!!!!!!

I'm having the same problem and I have looked at the the ship mural above the restrooms as well. But still can't approach the ship. It keeps saying I have to get some information from the parrot. HELP!! I'm really stucked.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Feb 12, 11 11:45 AM
If you have went completely through the walkthrough and followed every step with out missing a trigger I can only suggest 2 things...
restart your game ....
or post under tech issues and contact CS with the green envelope on the right.

I can't help but believe you have just missed a trigger....hmmm. .. Even though the souvenier guy is sleeping he still carries some conversation. Maybe you can click on him again...maybe clicking on the description of the ships....I'm not sure what else to suggest.
Sorry.

Edited on 02/12/2011 at 11:48:34 AM PST

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Feb 12, 11 12:00 PM
I am by this but will post what I hadn't done incase it helps anyone else. I hadn't actually picked the flag up after selecting it. I had just assumed that it had gone into my inventory....

Edited on 02/12/2011 at 12:02:30 PM PST

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Feb 12, 11 12:23 PM
karen876 wrote:I am by this but will post what I hadn't done incase it helps anyone else. I hadn't actually picked the flag up after selecting it. I had just assumed that it had gone into my inventory....

ROFL. Well done for saying that

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 12, 11 7:09 PM
SPOILER:

After inserting your quarters into the flag machine, and you select the flag, you MUST PICK THE FLAG UP out of the slot. If you don't do that, you will never get on the boat. You must also have the black hat.

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Feb 13, 11 12:28 PM
I didnt pick up the flag, and it wont let me go back to do it, Do I really have to start from scratch? The compass isnt working and I cant go back,its so frustrating!!!!

[Post New]by gamliz on Feb 14, 11 1:34 PM
I am going to go to technical support as I am having the same difficulty. I did pick the beige flag and pirate hat but the flag is not showing up in my inventory (hat is) and when I approach the boat the guy looking for the password isn't there. I go to the parrot and get no where. Just wanted to say that I followed the hint and did everything but there seems to be a technical issue. If someone has found a way around this that I haven't, please let me know.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 14, 11 1:50 PM
Hi gamliz,
Did you pick up the beige flag out of the machine? It is hard to see at the bottom, and I almost missed doing that myself.

[Post New]by gamliz on Feb 14, 11 3:12 PM
Hi Mcurty,

Thank you....I bought but didn't take the flag. I finally got on board. Thanks again!

teeka57
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by teeka57 on Feb 14, 11 3:43 PM
karen876 wrote:I am by this but will post what I hadn't done incase it helps anyone else. I hadn't actually picked the flag up after selecting it. I had just assumed that it had gone into my inventory....

I have not picked up the flag, but i am in the boat place and I cant get back to get a flag? when i restart game it puts me in the boat window, i have a Hat and coins!
any ideas why i am stuck in this window? my compass is closed!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 14, 11 4:22 PM
Hi teeka57,
No idea about the boat window. Are you talking about the pirate boat in the sea? Can you exit out the door? I just really don't understand the boat window. In my game the pirate just blew up my boat when I didn't have the right things. Then I started over on the dock area. I would need more info about where you really are because I don't know of any boat window except on the pirate boat and you can't get there until you get the flag, etc.

If you still have your coins, then you haven't purchased the flag yet.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Feb 15, 11 12:00 AM
Teeka57,

You need the save flag. I understand that you are in the boat and can't go back? When you are in the boat click on the dock and than you can go back to buy the flag.

Good Luck!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 15, 11 12:26 AM
Oh, dobbie, thank you so much for your reply. {slaps self on forehead} I understand now -- the window (computer window) where you are rowing the boat out to the ship.

I feel so stu**d. I kept thinking she was looking out of a window on a boat somewhere and couldn't think where that could be. LOL at myself ---- maybe too many games??

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Feb 15, 11 12:35 AM
mcurty wrote:Oh, dobbie, thank you so much for your reply. {slaps self on forehead} I understand now -- the window (computer window) where you are rowing the boat out to the ship.

I feel so stu**d. I kept thinking she was looking out of a window on a boat somewhere and couldn't think where that could be. LOL at myself ---- maybe too many games??
I think that's the problem. And you are not stu**d!

[Post New]by corporatecowgirl on Feb 15, 11 2:04 AM
Let me see if I can remember correctly.

1. Pretzel - Name of the ship

2. Cracker - "Safe Flag"

3. Peanut - Black pirate hat

4. Red Scarf - Password

Hope that helps some.

Go to: