ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Expert on 9-2 HELP!

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Feb 12, 11 12:22 PM
I have been trying for two days to get expert on 9-2! (It's the one with only one chair)
I can't get it to save my life....any tips will be very much appreciated!

Expert on 9-2 HELP!

[Post New]by suziesweetpea on Mar 21, 11 10:44 PM
ZoeCan wrote:I have been trying for two days to get expert on 9-2! (It's the one with only one chair)
I can't get it to save my life....any tips will be very much appreciated!

I can't believe that they took 2 chairs away. I finally got expert after 2-3 trys. concentrate on keeping the dressing room (for the "adults") and the plant thing for the "kids" because they start backwards. There is no way that you aren't going to have walkouts. I had 8 on the first and 4 on the round with expert. I had to keep coming back. Just serve lots of coffee. Try to exchange seats with kids and adults to move them along (like if a kid is sitting on the lounge chair and an adult who is sitting at the barber chair trade their places). Make sure you upgrade the coffee all the way because you push the button and the coffee flies where it's needed then fills up again without having to push the button. Also there hearts and dark pnk roses you can press to get more hearts. You probably know all this stuff, but it's what I did to make it. Good Luck

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

Re:Expert on 9-2 HELP!

[Post New]by Blue_River on May 18, 11 10:21 AM
I know, this is so frustrating! I've tried all those things mentioned and even stopped trying to get combos by putting male and female at the same place more than once to try to increase the speed of getting those waiting chairs empty and it just isn't working! This is my third day trying to get expert on this level. I spent the same amount of time on it last time I played this game before I gave up on it for awhile! How do you get past this same level? Instead of having to try it over and over and over and over ETC. ETC. I'm about to give up again.

[Post New]by zealots on Sep 12, 11 1:16 PM
good point, sill taking 2 chairs, well they could have at least let us buy more chairs then, but really be fast on coffee and serve really fast still they could also add one more employee for the wardrobe cause, I miss everytime a customer just because I was doing a small game like selecting the color, it help the combo cause it does automaticly for the next, but in high rush it's almost impossible., still there is another one that I'm trying to get expert, I always miss from just 50$., oh and one thing the table with stuff is really useful to get expert on that one.

[Post New]by Duchess8 on Jan 4, 14 6:59 PM
You can't miss more than 5 customers and make sure everyone has a full set of hearts when they checkout.

Go to: