Stuck in New York

[Post New]by janinabeans on Dec 8, 08 8:33 AM
The Griff Item is left on my inventory list...after finding all of the other items I went to get the last sparkly item in drawer. A pop up guy tells me I have to buy more things outside of drawer in order to get the griff item. When I go outside the drawer there is nothing left on my seek list and after clicking everything else all I am doing is running out of time. Does this mean there is a glitch or is there something I am missing?

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

Staril
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Re:Stuck in New York

[Post New]by Staril on Dec 8, 08 9:02 AM
Did you get all the items in the snow globe?

Joy5752
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Joy5752 on Dec 12, 08 4:59 PM
I'm stuck here too. I have no clue what a 'griff item' is! Any ideas. suggestions or plain old english would help. Thanks

laineyloo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by laineyloo on Dec 21, 08 4:59 AM
I've got all bits in snow globe and guy still ops up.
Is there a glitch or am I missing something, been all through book and I seem to have everything...
Help please

Stuck in New York

[Post New]by bubblysmum on Dec 28, 08 11:44 AM
janinabeans wrote:The Griff Item is left on my inventory list...after finding all of the other items I went to get the last sparkly item in drawer. A pop up guy tells me I have to buy more things outside of drawer in order to get the griff item. When I go outside the drawer there is nothing left on my seek list and after clicking everything else all I am doing is running out of time. Does this mean there is a glitch or is there something I am missing?

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

[Post New]by blanchilla on Jan 1, 09 4:31 PM
Whenever looking for a "griff item" go back to the page for that story and look at the empty photograph with a question mark in it. It will tell you what you're looking for in that set.

[Post New]by bluetopazz on Aug 15, 09 10:47 AM
There is a safety pin in Goa...look toward the top left, click on it to move it to your inventory, then go to San Francisco, move the pin from inventory to pop the balloons. Collect items and the Electric Ape poster. All the info you need is on the following page. Warning: there is a spoiler section as you scroll down. Tells you where everything is located.
[URL removed by Moderator]

Edited on 02/01/2010 at 10:22:06 AM PST

Go to: