keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

fish hook necklace

[Post New]by keltica on Feb 13, 11 9:06 AM
I'm sure i had one in my inventry but now its gone, so cant get the key outta the fish tankl, came out the game to check the walkthrough and it says you get the fish hook necklace in the lobby basement but theres nothing there. anyone had the same problem ???

any help please would be great

Lou

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:fish hook necklace

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 13, 11 10:01 AM
Did you do the 2nd H0 scene in the basement? Did you get the fishhook during the demo, then activate the game and continue on from there? Sometimes activation during the game has caused inventory items to disappear. My "Are you missing inventory items...." topics has more info on this.

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Feb 13, 11 10:06 AM
no i ativated the game early on .. was workin great .... then it just dissapeared .. i'll go look at the forum for missing items ..
Thanks
Lou

[Post New]by swflorida on Mar 24, 11 4:17 PM
Where is the fish hook necklace supposed to be? Almost finished, have all keys but the one in the fish tank, Clicked on everything in the basement. There is something below the fire grate, but won't let me access it. Every thing else in the game has worked great.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 30, 11 4:46 PM
You get the hook in the 2nd H0 scene in the basement. Then you use it and click it on the key in the fish tank.

Go to: