Diving Suit

[Post New]by shortwhite on Feb 13, 11 11:47 AM
Were do you find all of the pieces for the diving suit?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

Diving Suit

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 13, 11 12:55 PM
shortwhite wrote:Were do you find all of the pieces for the diving suit?

In H0 scenes in the town ruins and the cemetery. Keep exploring and you will find them. Use the Task Button and the Hint Button to help you with where to go and what to do. Explore. It would spoil the fun of the game if I told you where everything is located.

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Re:Diving Suit

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Feb 13, 11 8:09 PM
I've found everything but the hand and arm, although the breathing aparatus won't work on the diving suit, The search light did though. And I've done all there is to do at the cemetary and town and still no arm.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 13, 11 8:14 PM
Did you do the H0 scene in the schoolroom -- the room where you had to cut the vines to get into it? There should be a 2nd H0 scene there. I'm thinking you are looking for the gauntlet.

You have to move the diving suit down to the lower platform before putting things on it. The boots, faceplate, searchlight, and gauntlet should all go on when it's in place.

halfan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by halfan on Feb 25, 11 10:32 AM
I had all the pieces and tried to put the gauntlet "on" the suit before I had it close enough to the bridge. And then it disappeared from my inventory although wouldn't let me use it! Does this mean I have to start all over again from the beginning with the game!?? Or is there some kind of fix for this problem? TY

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 25, 11 11:09 AM
halfan wrote:I had all the pieces and tried to put the gauntlet "on" the suit before I had it close enough to the bridge. And then it disappeared from my inventory although wouldn't let me use it! Does this mean I have to start all over again from the beginning with the game!?? Or is there some kind of fix for this problem? TY

Sorry, TY, no one has found a way to continue and complete the game when one of those items "goes missing". The only thing I know of is to start over with a new profile.

[Post New]by cathykitcat on Feb 25, 11 12:21 PM
II am stuck at the diving suit! I did get the searchlight at the cemetary, and looked at the walkthrough, which says:"Attach the SEARCHLIGHT, HELMET GLASS, GAUNTLET and BOOT to the diving suit." I did all these things, yet it says that I need to attach the "REFLECTOR." The Walkthrough says nothing about a "reflector" Is this a glitch in the game?? Am I looking at starting over?? What it it does the same thing again! I am getting so upset at this game!!
Please Help, am stuck!! Does anyone have an answer???

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 25, 11 1:00 PM
I'm a little curious about this also. Did you actually put 4 things on the diving suit after lowering it to the platform? Are there 4 green lights lit on the panel toward the top of the screen? The only other thing is that the pump on the lower right should pop up so a valve can be placed there. Have you got the valve? I think you need to have that in your inventory at this point to progress.

I'm going to have to replay this part of the game because in all my many plays, I have not seen this occur. I'll try to see if there is anything else. Don't know how else to help you right now. Sorry.

Edit: Just replayed my game. You do not need the valve at this point. After I lower the suit and attach the 4 things the pump pops up. I don't know why you are having this problem. Did you purchase this from BigFish? My best suggestion is to contact CS with the envelop to the right or use Live Chat.

Edited on 02/25/2011 at 2:29:18 PM PST

[Post New]by Hiperplayer on Feb 25, 11 1:22 PM
help I have attatched the searchlight, helmet glass gauntlet and boot, but the diving suit says I still need three things I don't get it and I have no pump

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 25, 11 2:26 PM
Hiperplayer wrote:help I have attatched the searchlight, helmet glass gauntlet and boot, but the diving suit says I still need three things I don't get it and I have no pump

I just replayed my game and tried every unusual thing possible and cannot find a glitch with this part. No matter what I do with the 4 things for the diving suit, they always attach to the suit or pop back into my inventory. When the suit is lowered and the last thing attaches, the pump pops up.

I cannot help with this problem, sorry. Did you purchase this game from BigFish? My suggestion is to contact CS for help using the envelope on the right or LiveChat.

Edited on 02/25/2011 at 2:29:46 PM PST

rtrooney
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by rtrooney on Mar 2, 11 3:30 PM
cathykitcat wrote:II am stuck at the diving suit! I did get the searchlight at the cemetary, and looked at the walkthrough, which says:"Attach the SEARCHLIGHT, HELMET GLASS, GAUNTLET and BOOT to the diving suit." I did all these things, yet it says that I need to attach the "REFLECTOR." The Walkthrough says nothing about a "reflector" Is this a glitch in the game?? Am I looking at starting over?? What it it does the same thing again! I am getting so upset at this game!!
Please Help, am stuck!! Does anyone have an answer???
The reflector is the "searchlight".

rtrooney
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by rtrooney on Mar 2, 11 3:39 PM
Hiperplayer wrote:help I have attatched the searchlight, helmet glass gauntlet and boot, but the diving suit says I still need three things I don't get it and I have no pump
Did the items you attached "stick"? Was the diving suit lowered to the correct position on the dock? There have been reports that inventory items may both not "stick" and still disappear from your available inventory if the diving suit is not in the proper position. It has never happened to me, and I've played the game seven or eight time including one where I tried to reproduce this error, and I was unalbe to do so. Don't know what to tell you. How many lights do you see lit above the first tunnel? Do you have a valve handle in your inventory?

gemangus
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by gemangus on Mar 13, 11 10:14 PM
i put the searchlight on the overhead row of lights before i got my suit to go to the right position and now i cant get the searchlight back. it keeps telling me i need a searchlight. well dumb me put it on the that row of lamps and it took it and wont give it back!

dont suppose anyone has any ideas to help. i fear i have to start over

[Post New]by micahnoah on Mar 2, 12 2:30 PM
I can't find the reflector or the search light

[Post New]by joannlincoln61 on Mar 18, 12 7:43 AM
I can't find the reflective piece that goes on the diving suit I have everything else, but I am stuck and don't know where else to look, I have this green valve that I don't know where that goes either, can you help?

[Post New]by tpd709 on Apr 18, 12 1:02 AM
mcurty wrote:
halfan wrote:I had all the pieces and tried to put the gauntlet "on" the suit before I had it close enough to the bridge. And then it disappeared from my inventory although wouldn't let me use it! Does this mean I have to start all over again from the beginning with the game!?? Or is there some kind of fix for this problem? TY

Sorry, TY, no one has found a way to continue and complete the game when one of those items "goes missing". The only thing I know of is to start over with a new profile.

I have the same problem...how do I create a new profile? I purchased this game, don't want to lose it!!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 21, 12 5:31 AM
It's been quite a while since I played this game, but it should be a "Change Player" choice on the Main Menu. You just create a new player with a new name and begin the game again.

I'm still confused why some people have trouble with this issue because I could not recreate the problem on my computer.

Go to: