karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

Do you ever get rid of the little shi....

[Post New]by karen876 on Feb 13, 11 9:54 PM
The Rascal is really beginning to annoy me. Do you ever get rid of him and, if so, how?

samfrey
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Do you ever get rid of the little shi....

[Post New]by samfrey on Feb 13, 11 10:53 PM
ditto! little bugger makes the kids drop things when they find them .... usually the new collectibles AHHH!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 13, 11 11:57 PM
You can eventually get rid of him once you have the earthquake spell. I think you need 800 energy points for that. If you keep throwing earthquakes around, eventually the masks will be converted.

[Post New]by WtrGoddess88 on Feb 14, 11 12:52 AM
The best way to keep him from harassing your villagers (before you get the earthquake power) is to just keep casting the butterflies. It distracts the Rascal as well as the other kids, so you have the opportunity to get the collectibles without him bothering your wee villagers.

1_odd_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
862 Posts

[Post New]by 1_odd_1 on Feb 14, 11 5:25 AM
i stung him with bees, then when he ran into the river to get away from them i hit him with lightning. mwaaaahhhh hawwww hawwwww. he got stuck in the river for about 4 hours and could not come out until i shut the game down and restarted it. i'm sure it was just a glitch (like one of my believers getting a purple mask heathen pregnant ) but i thoroughly enjoyed seeing him up to his neck in the water not being able to go anywhere.

puzzlingmom77
Marlin
Marlin
8,539 Posts

[Post New]by puzzlingmom77 on Feb 14, 11 5:27 AM
Take a villager (one that you can spare) and get the little sh*t's attention. Drag your villager slowly, luring the heathen, until they both stop moving. Press "M"-go to the map-then click and return to the village. Your villager will have then frozen themselves and the heathen in place.

Works on adult orange masks as well.

Edited on 02/14/2011 at 5:28:08 AM PST

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Feb 14, 11 6:36 AM
Thanks for the replies . I'll try puzzlingmoms remedy but the bees and the lightning are VERY tempting..... I just want to cause him pain!

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Feb 14, 11 6:54 AM
1_odd_1 wrote:i stung him with bees, then when he ran into the river to get away from them i hit him with lightning. mwaaaahhhh hawwww hawwwww. he got stuck in the river for about 4 hours and could not come out until i shut the game down and restarted it. i'm sure it was just a glitch (like one of my believers getting a purple mask heathen pregnant ) but i thoroughly enjoyed seeing him up to his neck in the water not being able to go anywhere.

hilarious 1_odd_1 ; I wish I could do the same as he is really is a pain in the neck

1_odd_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
862 Posts

[Post New]by 1_odd_1 on Feb 14, 11 7:10 AM
SeaBamboo wrote:
1_odd_1 wrote:i stung him with bees, then when he ran into the river to get away from them i hit him with lightning. mwaaaahhhh hawwww hawwwww. he got stuck in the river for about 4 hours and could not come out until i shut the game down and restarted it. i'm sure it was just a glitch (like one of my believers getting a purple mask heathen pregnant ) but i thoroughly enjoyed seeing him up to his neck in the water not being able to go anywhere.

hilarious 1_odd_1 ; I wish I could do the same as he is really is a pain in the neck

my opinion is about 3 feet lower than the neck.

Edited on 02/14/2011 at 7:11:05 AM PST

ledheadmelli
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ledheadmelli on Feb 14, 11 7:29 AM
puzzlingmom's solution works the best, but try to do it out of the line of traffic as someone walking through can trigger the little beast into running off and leaving your person frozen in place. I'll often trap the whole group of yellow masks together so I can concentrate on converting the blue guys without much interference. I like to use the moms as they won't do anything anyway.

I don't have earthquake power yet, but once I convert that little brat, I'm going to put her to work at the nastiest, most exhausting job I can think of. And then "accidentally" unleash the bees. I haven't forgotten the way she snuck up and made my kid drop the rare relic I needed so desperately and haven't seen since! Not to mention the shameless way she torments my nursing mommies.

If you're reluctant to use the freeze method, you can put your elderly person near them and watch them "chase" him at less than snail's pace. Both move like they're stuck in glue so you can at least slow the little sh*t down to an almost imperceptible crawl. Again, move them both out of the path of traffic.

dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by dewieee on Feb 14, 11 4:04 PM
I have used the earthquake 5 times and still they remain with the yellow and red masks on. Everyone else is converted. Any other suggestions?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 14, 11 4:29 PM
Just keep using the earthquakes - it takes a LOT of them to convert them all.

[Post New]by Charl23 on Feb 14, 11 8:24 PM
Man, I really hate that little jerk!

Greylady_98
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Greylady_98 on Feb 15, 11 2:07 AM
Don't know if you can get rid of him or not. I'd like to convert him, then get all the big kids to keep beating him up. I know. I know. Not very nice but it's late and I'm old!!!!

[Post New]by ladyjane777 on Feb 15, 11 4:22 AM
used 5 earthquakes, do u have towait til the light goes out on the red and yellow guys til u quake again????? love to get rid of this little shi... soon b4 I turn old.

Edited on 02/15/2011 at 4:23:44 AM PST

honorelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by honorelle on Feb 15, 11 5:40 AM
ladyjane777 wrote:used 5 earthquakes, do u have towait til the light goes out on the red and yellow guys til u quake again????? love to get rid of this little shi... soon b4 I turn old.

Yes, same as the purple mask scientist, and the blue masks

wyndrunes
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by wyndrunes on Feb 17, 11 12:00 PM
he's a child. use the butterflies and he will chase them with the rest of the children

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 18, 11 2:24 AM

ROTFLMFOPIMP ...

I did that too and took great satisfaction doing it .

The game was much more enjoyable to play while he was out of the way .

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Feb 18, 11 4:49 AM
I was going to give up on this game but here I am finished.
The best way to get him/her out of the way for hours is at the bottom (southern) end of the lake. I read this on the Dev's forum and hope I can explain it properly.
Release a cloud of butterflies near the rocky outcrop. When the kids come to chase the butterflies grab two of them and place them in the water at either side of the rocks (my kids just "stand" on the water). When the butterflies disperse lure the Rascal inbetween those kids. It must be a glitch but he/she then seems confused as to which kid to chase and becomes "stuck". Being as this is a place where no-one ventures then he/she will not be disturbed and will remain there until you log out of the game.
It does take a little practice but it's well worth the effort.

jobynana
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,017 Posts

[Post New]by jobynana on Feb 19, 11 8:06 AM
cherbtoo wrote:

ROTFLMFOPIMP ...

I did that too and took great satisfaction doing it .

The game was much more enjoyable to play while he was out of the way .

Oh that was my one too...lured him with the butterflies, stung him with the bees, got him stuck in the water. Didn't care if he went all pruny; he was getting right up my nose! It became my regular little routine. All I need to do now is find out who his parents are - they will be 1st to attend parenting classes!

Go to: