bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Jack of All Tribes! February, 14, 2011

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 14, 11 2:45 PM
We have a new version of Jack of All Tribes available now. This new version of the game fixes game crashes that were occurring when moving from one level to the next, including level 8, 16, 20, and 28. In most cases, the crash was followed by an Access Violation error that made it so that the game could not be started anymore as the save files were corrupted.

IMPORTANT:

You will need to create a new player profile if you update to the new version because the old profile won't work with the new version.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Jack of All Tribes! February, 14, 2011

[Post New]by msamericaneagle on Feb 18, 11 5:40 AM
I am still having issues with the game. I can not move to another level. I have built ALL three houses and it is saying no you haven't and I am stuck at that level. I have deleted and reload the program numerous times and it still wont budge.

[Post New]by siljam on Mar 1, 11 5:35 AM
the game will not appear on my computer,i have downloaded the game 3 times

ZuluDawn13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by ZuluDawn13 on Mar 21, 11 6:43 AM
I bought this Updated New Version of the game yesterday on 21 March 2011 and, unfortunately, am still getting REGULAR Access Violation Messages

I have uninstalled and reinstalled today 22 March 2011 and still having the Access Violation message on early levels.. Not sure what to do now..

[Post New]by mcajack on Apr 2, 11 11:48 AM
I too am still having trouble with this game, which saddens me because I love it. I've un/re installed several times. Please help.

[Post New]by pixiedust37a on Apr 29, 11 7:40 AM
Doesn't anyone in this company ever respond to anything? You have no problem taking our money, but then when a game does not work like it should you are mute.

You have sold me a defective product.

This game cannot progress past level 27. You are supposed to build 3 3 star cottages. The game does not recognize that the cottages are upgraded. And yes, the statues are all activated.

This needs to be corrected or I will be requesting my money back and filing a Better Business Bureau complaint because this is not the first time this has happened and you ignore all posts and complaints about bugs.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 29, 11 9:29 AM
Hi pixiedust37a,

If you're encountering technical issues with Jack of All Tribes and you've already updated to the current version of the game (described above) and are playing with a new profile, then I'd definitely recommend contacting our Customer Support team for technical assistance.

The Forums are a great place for tracking trends and for general suggestions, but for more in depth assistance, Customer Support will need to be contacted. They'll gladly help troubleshoot and they can also replace the game for you if it continues to cause trouble. Additionally, our Customer Support team gathers information on the types of systems that are affected by certain errors, which they then share with the developers of a given game in case they are able to release an updated version.

Customer Support can be reached anytime by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps,

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by Lizziebleue on Dec 6, 11 1:40 AM
msamericaneagle wrote:I am still having issues with the game. I can not move to another level. I have built ALL three houses and it is saying no you haven't and I am stuck at that level. I have deleted and reload the program numerous times and it still wont budge.

I have the same problem. The game wants me to update a house, that cannot be updated, because IT IS updated!
Would anyone from the big fishes answer to this problem, please???

[Post New]by Lizziebleue on Dec 6, 11 1:42 AM
Still waiting for an answer..........want my money back too!!!

pixiedust37a wrote:Doesn't anyone in this company ever respond to anything? You have no problem taking our money, but then when a game does not work like it should you are mute.

You have sold me a defective product.

This game cannot progress past level 27. You are supposed to build 3 3 star cottages. The game does not recognize that the cottages are upgraded. And yes, the statues are all activated.

This needs to be corrected or I will be requesting my money back and filing a Better Business Bureau complaint because this is not the first time this has happened and you ignore all posts and complaints about bugs.

Eventually
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Eventually on Apr 5, 12 9:16 PM
well over a year later and still the same technical problems!!

[Post New]by Amokmok on Apr 21, 12 5:05 AM
Just bought this game and at lvl 28 it still crashes with an access violation message! No updates to be found...

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Oct 21, 14 3:11 AM
Offered as the 'daily deal' today and I just deleted game for a third time last month as froze up and did nothing at Level 28!

Up to that point all worked great, luv the game & IMO was a 4.5 star adventure!

Lets

Go to: