Stuck on 46

[Post New]by sandrasichel on Feb 14, 11 4:51 PM
Can anyone give me suggestions on completeing 46 I have been tring to win this level for amonth

Re:Stuck on 46

[Post New]by LaurieGS2011 on Mar 21, 11 4:43 PM
Hi, I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you on getting through level 46. I'm writing because I'm hoping you actually figured out how to get through it. If you did, would you please share your findings with me? I've tried putting the singles in the multiple seat tables, I've put everyone that gets along well at the same time. I am about 800 points from getting this level, but it is getting so frustrating that I really don't want to play again. Thanks for any help you can offer. And, I REALLY hope you did master this level and were able to move on.

Laurie

Re:Stuck on 46---Not any More!

[Post New]by LaurieGS2011 on Mar 23, 11 2:21 PM
For anyone that may get stuck on level 46 of the Diner Town Studio's game here is how I got past it...Serve a lot of coffee, take deep breaths, use THE RADIO as soon as you can to keep customers in line happy. You will lose a bunch of customers,,,don't worry, there are plenty more to take their places! Don't give up...you WILL get through Level 46! And, you will enjoy playing again in the new restaurant! Have fun!

[Post New]by chanuo23 on May 8, 11 10:43 AM
i am also stuck on level 46 Diner Dash flo on the go...i have tried everything it seems impossible to beat...i dont know why bigfish makes the games this hard to beat..its frustrating it makes me not want to play anymore...if anyone have any tips please let me know....thanks

[Post New]by donopper3 on Jun 15, 11 6:19 PM
I finally managed to get thru 46 by not "bussing the tables" at the same time as delivering the checks. After delivering the checks to all tables, I then clear the tables - in effect creating 2 separate action chains.

[Post New]by seguinnana on May 28, 12 6:48 PM
Help, although I have done the double chain, still not close..... I have finished everyother diner dash game, but level 43, and this one has driven me crazy. IF you finished level 46, any help would be great....

ivoryrose71
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Stuck on 46---Not any More!

[Post New]by ivoryrose71 on Aug 21, 12 6:36 PM
LaurieGS2011 wrote:For anyone that may get stuck on level 46 of the Diner Town Studio's game here is how I got past it...Serve a lot of coffee, take deep breaths, use THE RADIO as soon as you can to keep customers in line happy. You will lose a bunch of customers,,,don't worry, there are plenty more to take their places! Don't give up...you WILL get through Level 46! And, you will enjoy playing again in the new restaurant! Have fun!

I tried the radio and the lady to make them happy. I'll get by without losing any but only get a little close to goal amount.

Go to: