[Post New]by BF_Fanatic on Feb 14, 11 6:13 PM
I agree - I didn't finish the trial either

TinkerOne
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

Re:didnt finish demo

[Post New]by TinkerOne on Feb 14, 11 6:50 PM
Didn't finish either. Glad to know it wasn't just me.
No buy for me.
Tink

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Feb 14, 11 7:03 PM
Count me as someone who did not finish the demo. The game had horrible graphics and even when I knew what I needed to click on, the game would not let me on too many occasions to count. This game is truly bottom of the barrel. I hope something better is in the offing before the week is out.

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Feb 14, 11 8:24 PM
ditto boring horrible shame on you big fish what a stinker of a game another one just like cross worlds disappointing to say the least come on big fish up your game

[Post New]by QueenMarcy on Feb 14, 11 10:50 PM
I don't WANT to finish this game. After struggling with the lousy graphics and poor renderings I gave up and uninstalled the demo.

havasulady
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by havasulady on Feb 15, 11 12:02 AM
What a "slump" of a week.
Where is BFG finding these impossible games?
Yep, bottom of the barrel.
Did not finish trial and surely would not buy.

[Post New]by yorkshiregirl on Feb 15, 11 5:02 AM
niether have i, didnt get off the starting block. I agree with you all that BFG are slipping badly with the games that have terrible graphics and dark backgrounds. i am certainly not buying the game. Yorkshire girl

barbs4by4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by barbs4by4 on Feb 15, 11 7:23 AM
Too many story lines that you can't skip - graphics horrible, and do we need a shirt cut down to the waist for a detective - really now!

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by suniris on Feb 15, 11 9:29 AM
coulden't finish demo..too many times where the game would not let me do what needed to be done (pin board) and could not move past it.
graphics not great..would not buy.

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Feb 15, 11 3:54 PM
I didn't finish the demo either, and I almost always finish, especially with games of the type. I thought the story was an interesting idea, but, wow, incredibly poor execution. Poor graphics, wayyyy too many cut scenes-I played about 30 minutes, and most of that 30 wasn't gameplay, it was me watching cutscenes, or slow dialogues. And this is trivial, but why are all the characters so ugly?? The closeups of the heroine are just painful. No thanks on this one

Cynkee
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Cynkee on Feb 16, 11 4:34 AM
Well, I couldn't even get the game to run, but sounds like I'm not missing anything. Guess I'll uninstall and count myself lucky!

[Post New]by lloydy66 on Feb 16, 11 12:35 PM
I uninstalled it as well..annoying glitches and endless cut scenes, dialogue etc. No buy for me just glad I got to try it before wasting my money.

raylene_v
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by raylene_v on Feb 16, 11 2:01 PM
Meh

M_E_M_O_M
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by M_E_M_O_M on Feb 18, 11 10:19 AM
Yeah -- slow, dark, I'm not buying this one!

Juicey08
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Juicey08 on Feb 21, 11 6:17 PM
Double Boo!!!!! I played for five minutes and was just disappointed.

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Apr 14, 11 9:53 PM
I quit before the demo was up and I almost never do that. I wasn't enjoying the game. It was so hard to find things because of the fizzy graphics. I was trying to push through for the story, but then I just stopped caring.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Apr 16, 11 6:28 AM
same here i was very disappointed in the game i did think at 1st it was going to be a great game, how wrong i was, sorry BF, and Dev's

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Apr 17, 11 6:58 PM
i thought i would finish demo but not buy because i didnt understand anything i was doing and items so small couldnt find hardly anything

it took me out and thanked me for playing demo and still had 11 minutes of play not a good game at all

Go to: