sas65
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Need help on level 31 Please

[Post New]by sas65 on Feb 14, 11 9:51 PM
With no podium, im really struggling. i serve those shakes as fast as they make, and still cannot get close to 6000 is there a secret to how your seating your customers, those of you , who have completed and help would really be appreciated.
thank you

TKincaidIN
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Need help on level 31 Please

[Post New]by TKincaidIN on Aug 6, 11 11:35 AM
I am having trouble with this level too. It is the only one I can not get excelent on. I have played it so many times and nothing I do seems to work.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Oct 14, 14 11:53 PM
Hello. I've passed this level several times, including two years ago when I bought the game, but I always get frustrated while trying to get the expert score. I've been trying every strategy I can think of and nothing is working for me. I'll post again if I figure this one out. At least one person leaves no matter how fast I am. Hopefully it's something simple that I'm just not seeing. Good luck to anyone who's still trying.

The easiest way to pass this level (for me) is NOT trying to chain everything because several people end up leaving. The bookworms are just too slow ordering and eating.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Oct 15, 14 12:49 PM
I finally got expert on this level. The best strategy I could come up with is to seat the first four girls at the table for six to get a color match bonus from seating the next party of six. If you can manage to get the cell phone addicts before the bookworms, you'll score at least 300 points, and it's even higher if you seat the bookworms and then the cell phone addicts at the big table. I seated a table of 4 bookworms next to the 6 cell phone addicts and the bookworms left. Then I quickly seated the family and got 300 points from color matching. If I recall correctly, I seated the two moms at a table for two just to get another bonus, and I was serving drinks as fast as possible. Try and seat the tourists at a table for 4 (if you have time) for an additional bonus. Hope that helps someone.

Go to: