palenape
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Restricted Room Laser Spray problem

[Post New]by palenape on Feb 14, 11 10:01 PM
I made it past #1 laser, (•Use the SPRAY in a steady stream to find the laser locations (1).•Walk forward through the gap in the lasers (2). •Repeat this process for two more sets of lasers. •Enter the metal doors.) but not #2, so I went to the forum in search of answers & went back to respray, which I did, but I still can't get thru, hint says "I done here." What can I try to get thru?

frfun
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Restricted Room Laser Spray problem

[Post New]by frfun on Apr 10, 11 1:54 PM
I did the same thing. if u find an answer for this, please let me know. I have no idea how to undo what I did. thanks for any help.

[Post New]by carolern on Apr 19, 11 7:05 AM
I too am having a problem to enter the steel doors . I get through #1 and then after spraying #2 it tells me that I'm finished?? Now what can i do? Please advise, thanks.

B9357
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by B9357 on Apr 23, 11 7:41 PM
Just completed this one...like others have stated...you need to continuiously spray the entire area. Keep spraying until the message box appears and it will say you are now able to avoid the beams. This message is different the the one that appears when you click on the hint. I found that I just kept spraying until the message appeared telling me to go to the doors. Follow this step for all the laser rooms. I think there were four. The last door opens into the room with the amulet.

Hope this helped.

Edited on 04/23/2011 at 7:44:34 PM PST

[Post New]by smilinggal on May 25, 11 10:33 AM
I am at door 2 but my spray will not work! What do I do?

[Post New]by medialady on Jul 5, 11 5:58 PM
Thank you to the user who posted the answer to the laser rooms problem. I was going crazy, and in circles, until I tried it and was finally able to finish the game!

Edited on 07/05/2011 at 5:58:45 PM PST

tsuba
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tsuba on Oct 19, 11 12:54 PM
I am in Rm #1 and my spray can won't spray no matter where I place it in the scene. Hint message says I am finished. How do I get the spray can to spray?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 19, 11 1:45 PM
Hey tsuba,

I found this tip from a fellow player:

prpldva wrote:It should just be left-click, hold and drag.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

tsuba
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tsuba on Oct 20, 11 1:03 PM
Is there a 'spray' that is supposed to come out of the spray can/ mine does not spray. I left click; hold; & move the can out. I checked the walkthrough pix to see where to hold the spray can. Nothing happens. Hint button keeps saying 'I am finished here'..other suggestions?

Go to: