Hispagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Finished the game for the second time... No Washer Basher award...

[Post New]by Hispagirl on Feb 14, 11 10:27 PM
UPDATE: I finished the game for the second time and made sure to wash every single plane considering the first go around it is impossible I haven't gotten to the 100th plane. I need to know what is going on. Is this a bug?

Update: read my third post on this thread

I seriously need help...

I have done everything perfectly. I am just missing a few gold medals and other things.

How does one get the stingy award? Is it even possible? And is that something you can get in one level or for all levels?

Flying Time Award? What is that?

Switch-a-roo medal. I got two and even if I have done it perfectly afterwards I could never do it again. Is this a bug? how exactly can I get a gold medal for that? I have even tried the trick of the parking lots. Does anyone have any idea.

Can someone tell me the levels for the hot air balloon and the zeppelin? That way I dont have to go through every single level again. I need gold on those.

Washer Basher it is ridiculous! I havent even gotten one medal not even one! Is this yet another bug?

Are all mini games five per level or it is 3 until the christmas and then four to five after?

I will appreciate any help thanks!

Edited on 02/23/2011 at 7:17:15 PM PST

WhtRvn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Need help on how to get... (Stingy Award?)

[Post New]by WhtRvn on Feb 16, 11 12:05 AM
Regarding the stingy award - possible. In order to get it I repeated the first stage - all the levels in the first stage - without choosing any of the upgrades offered at the beginning of each level. Once you complete the stage without any upgrades - then you'll receive this award.

Regarding the Switch-a-roo award I've already wrote how I achieved it in a different thread. If you already bumped into my notes but didn't manage to successfully get this award - let me make it clear that you have to make a round circle no matter how many planes you switch - therefore, make sure that the last plane returns to the spot of the first plane you switch. None of the planes should take flight while trying to switch the planes.

Hispagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Need help on how to get... (Stingy Award?)

[Post New]by Hispagirl on Feb 16, 11 4:54 PM
WhtRvn,

Hi. Thanks for the notes. I really appreciate it. AS for your pointers for the switcheroo I have seen them and I tried them and I got up to silver, but had problems getting gold. I will try again.

I will try your advice on the award for stingy.

Hispagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Got almost all...

[Post New]by Hispagirl on Feb 16, 11 8:32 PM
Thanks for the notes they were very helpful.

I got almost all of the awards. The only ones I don't have is the washer basher medal (any not even bronze) and I need gold on zeppelin. Of course once I get gold on zeppelin and if by miracle get gold on the washer basher then I will get the very last award which is the trophy (49'ers I think).

You need seven changes to get gold on the switch-e-roo medal. It was very tricky and I had to plan ahead but it was doable.

The piggy bank where you dont spend anything can only really work in the first level and in the first level is the only way to get the alarm clock which is the flying time award on the bottom of the page (next to the tight wad award lol). It was so easy once I thought my way through it. I did get a bit more hints on another website on that. Basically you have to do really badly and not attain the goal score and finish the game 15 seconds after the game is over (the last plane arrived and the all clear happens) and that really can only be done on the first level first stage as far as I am concerned.

So I am going through the entire thing again I think the penguin is 5 mini games so I will see if it is, but otherwise all that I looking forward to is getting that washer basher medal after all of those planes washed it is ridiculous not even a bronze medal? But I am buying the washing thingy as soon as I can afford it.

majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Got almost all awards and medals!!!

[Post New]by majicbird on Feb 17, 11 1:58 AM
Good advice! Thank you!

Hispagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Got almost all awards and medals!!!

[Post New]by Hispagirl on Feb 20, 11 8:30 PM
I got all awards and medals...

EXCEPT

Washer Basher and of course the gold trophy on the right side of the screen... I am almost done one more level to go I have washed every single plane and still not even bronze... what is going on?

WhtRvn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Finished the game for the second time... No Washer Basher award...

[Post New]by WhtRvn on Feb 23, 11 10:54 PM
I think it might as well be a bug. I too finished the game for the second time, this time paying attention to wash all the needed planes, but I haven't got a medal for the washer-basher, not even bronze.

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Mar 4, 11 4:23 PM
I have yet t igure out how to actually wash a plane - yes I have bourght the washer and have put planes there and clicked on everything on the washer and - nothing - no washing - nothing.

Anyone able to tell me how to actually get the washer to work?

andierwin
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by andierwin on Apr 8, 11 7:34 AM
bertiepuppy wrote:I have yet t igure out how to actually wash a plane - yes I have bourght the washer and have put planes there and clicked on everything on the washer and - nothing - no washing - nothing.

Anyone able to tell me how to actually get the washer to work?

You can only wash dirty planes. If you put a plane on the washer that looks dirty, it will automatically wash it (you don't have to click anything). If you put a clean plane there, nothing will happen. Hope that helps!

Go to: