bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Jewel Match 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Feb 15, 11 12:29 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Post any Jewel Match 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by 1unicorn on Feb 16, 11 5:09 AM
Couldn't play-wouldn't get past a certain point and wasted time trying to get going. I will uninstall and try again. Really, this is getting rediculous. Want to get more games but if they won't load cannot buy them.

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Feb 16, 11 9:41 AM
hi 1unicorn, cant you install the game? cant you get it started? please be more specific.

[Post New]by chula310 on Feb 16, 11 4:31 PM
Game loaded fine, but no corser. Had a very hard time getting out of the game. Task manager would switch back to the game before I could end the task.
Third game I have had the same issue with.

redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by redw00d on Feb 16, 11 5:43 PM
The first time using the Bomb spell, I got an exception - and the application froze then "blew off".

Level 50 or so.

jopell
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by jopell on Feb 16, 11 6:05 PM
Application error game terminated!!!! What is going on, I can't play any
new game!!!!!!!!!!! either it is sooooooo slow, white blocks on page, or just
freezes....And my sister just sent me a gift of 5 games from BF...

Very tired of the techs giving the same "see help" or upgrade your computer..
we all know this, how about figuring out what is going wrong....

They have way to many of us complaining about the same issues

[Post New]by shorthalfpint on Feb 17, 11 3:39 PM
well.......this game downloaded but is now stuck "installing". How long till it actually works? and how do I stop this process so I can uninstall it?

wijo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by wijo on Feb 18, 11 8:07 AM
The first wizard says that his castle and garden are completed. Give your help to another wizard. But the other wizards are not clickable. And the game indicates that I have search other gardens for a magic seed. But I can't return to the first garden

dr213
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by dr213 on Feb 20, 11 6:13 AM
Level 46 doesn't give up the purple key. All 3 gameboards (rooms) have been cleared, except the first one - has purple locked squares, but no purple key. I've exited, restarted, etc. but no purple key. Because Level 46 isn't complete I can't continue - appears the game is over for me. Can anyone help? Thanks!

mimmiyh5
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mimmiyh5 on Feb 20, 11 7:47 AM
dr213 wrote:Level 46 doesn't give up the purple key. All 3 gameboards (rooms) have been cleared, except the first one - has purple locked squares, but no purple key. I've exited, restarted, etc. but no purple key. Because Level 46 isn't complete I can't continue - appears the game is over for me. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Edited on 02/20/2011 at 7:48:37 AM PST

mimmiyh5
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mimmiyh5 on Feb 20, 11 7:54 AM
Level 46 Glitch:
Yes there is a problem on this Level. After many experiments and reloading once I discovered a way to get around the problem. When playing the first panel or room on 46 don"t activate the Lady Gardener's bonus. If you do the key morphs into an unmanageable flower. Try it out.
Thanks to all the Fishies in the Pond for all the help I've gotten over the years.

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Feb 20, 11 2:25 PM
I have glitch that I'm thinking there may be no way past. I'm surprised I've not heard it from anyone else.

After the female gardener wizard (the third wizard) is finished, and the seed for the next (fourth) crystal is planted, so the fourth crystal is started, I go into the wizards screen to open that fourth crystal. But just before I can do this luna pops up and says my castle still needs to be finished. I can then get into another match three game, but it ends with the same endless loop, and there doesn't seem to be any way out of it. In other words it's trying to make me finish a castle I've already finished, and not recognizing that I've already done this, so it's not letting me go to the next step. Or somehow I've not finished the castle (though I'm pretty sure I have) but I still have no options to finish it.

I've tried the simple fix of uninstall and reinstall, but that did nothing along with multiple restarts of the game.

Help would be appreciated if possible. Otherwise I'll have to ask for a refund.

[Post New]by gator_girlie on Feb 20, 11 7:46 PM
Level 53 - All three rooms say "Completed", but game does not allow me to advance to the next level. Already uninstalled and reinstalled the game to get past the level 46 glitch. Any suggestions for level 53?

dr213
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by dr213 on Feb 20, 11 7:53 PM
mimmiyh5 wrote:Level 46 Glitch:
Yes there is a problem on this Level. After many experiments and reloading once I discovered a way to get around the problem. When playing the first panel or room on 46 don"t activate the Lady Gardener's bonus. If you do the key morphs into an unmanageable flower. Try it out.
Thanks to all the Fishies in the Pond for all the help I've gotten over the years.

Thank you - it worked just the way you said!

dee1954
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dee1954 on Feb 20, 11 11:24 PM
ok having the same problem cannot get by the 3rd crystal.. cannot open the fourth one.. says i have to have a seed but cannot plant anymore.. omg going up in levels at level 62 but cannot open the fourth crystal so please tell us what we have to do to open the 4th crystal... his head is out says you need seed see other wizards but cannot click on anyone but the woman in the 3rd crystal... help so annoying...........

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Feb 21, 11 3:19 AM
dee1954 you have to complete both the 3rd garden and the 3rd castle in order to free the 4th wizard. Is your 3rd castle complete? Complete the garden, take care of the plants using pesticide etc. If this doesn't work, drop me a pm and I might help further.

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Feb 21, 11 5:37 AM
Ashm00r wrote:dee1954 you have to complete both the 3rd garden and the 3rd castle in order to free the 4th wizard. Is your 3rd castle complete? Complete the garden, take care of the plants using pesticide etc. If this doesn't work, drop me a pm and I might help further.

If she is having the same problem as me both the castle and garden are completed but the game is still not allowing us to go forward from there. She is also having the glitch at the same point I am having it, so I'm thinking this is a confirmation.

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Feb 22, 11 5:57 PM
As I've played levels 50 and higher I've received an "Access Violation" error with the game crashing at least 5 times when I win a level (I'm now at level 64). The only consolation is that when I restart the game I don't have to start a level over again.

dee1954
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dee1954 on Feb 22, 11 10:18 PM
ty ash as i went back after being here and found way in the back a small plant that needed pesticide omg to funny after i did it the crystal opened.. as a matter of fact i just opened the last one on level 82.. so thank you so much.... i guess i knew i would figure it out eventually... lmao... the game is one of the best jewel matches yet.. sure hope they come out with a 4.... tks again ash...

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Feb 22, 11 11:19 PM
Well it sounds then like my glitch is different than dee's. My garden is finished, and I don't even have the option of putting on more pesticide or doing anything else for that matter with the garden. And since a reinstall didn't work I'm thinking it's a programming issue that will be challenging to get beyond.

I hate to say it, but I hope someone else has the same issue soon so that someone can work on a fix. It would be nice to get some acknowledgment from BFG games here about my bug as well.

Thanks.

Go to: