FAQs - compiled by Puppet Life

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Feb 15, 11 1:25 AM
Hi Fishies,

My name is Vita and I represent Puppet Life game development team. (Right, it was I who suggested the name of the main character of this game

We’d like to thank you all for favorable and negative reviews. We are quite young in the market, and we learn a lot from constructive critics which help us to improve. At the same time your praises, explicit or implicit, and even neutral comments are very encouraging and stimulating

We hope that the progress in our further games will be noticeable, and the credit for it will go to you as well

As for the Kingdom of Seven Seals, I’ve monitored the game’s forum, and came up with a comprehensive list of FAQs. Below for your convenience I’m going to give answers to these questions in one topic (many of them have already been given elsewhere in the forum by other Fishes, so I copy-pasted the correct ones), and I’m going to provide you with tips about the power of a few objects.

Let’s start with the latter. The Seven League Boots double the character’s walking speed while the Magic Clover will increase the speed of the Unicorn. The Cap of Darkness will help you to pass by the robbers unnoticed without having to pay them.

Re:FAQs - compiled by Puppet Life

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Feb 15, 11 1:29 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Now let’s proceed to the list of hints.

1. Where to find Turtle's grandson?
Open the map - look at the mermaid house at the furthest upper end. Count three bridges to the right. The turtle is in the water below the third bridge.

2. How to open Elf’s chest dial?
To open the chest the dial lock has to be in position, the code numbers will appear on the screen and you will have to turn the dial in three steps. First, turn the dial left (counter clockwise), stopping when the first of your code numbers reaches the mark for not less than the 4th time. Second, turn right, stopping when the second code number reaches the mark for not less than the 3rd time. Finally, turn left, stopping when the third code number reaches the mark for not less than the 2nd time.
Please note it's not the numbers on the dials, but the numbers on the slip of paper which you’ve found in the Fairy’s house. In order to see the code numbers on the scroll, you have to apply it to the Fountain.
Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqiUVVXnSoI

3. How to purify the Water?
Use the rag to rub everything in sight until you see coal, pebbles and sand. The rag hangs on the nail above the lantern.
Put some coal in the bottom circle. Add a layer of pebbles. And the sand goes on the top of all. The components should be added in specific proportions. Several proportions can be correct – just play with it until you see tha t the manoscope’s pointer reaches the green zone and the indicator of water purity becomes full

4. How to undo Daddy Joe’s lock?
Place the tankard in the beer keg found on the left side of the screen and fill it in. After filling the tankard with beer, combine it with the oil then apply it to the lock. Then try Daddy Joe's key.

5. How to make the guard to protect the Princess?
The Guard stands near the Dragon’s house. Come close to him and click on him with the mouse.

6. What to do with hole in the mountain?
Open the Inventory with the Seals and drag them on the Fairy.

7. How to retrieve the fortune dagger from the giant?
Open the Inventory with the Seals and drag them onto the dagger.

8. Where is the Baby dragon?
He is in the castle, behind the door on your right.

9. How to kill the Witch?
Stab the Witch’s portrait on the wall with the Fortune dagger.

Better late than never, and I hope this will help Feel free to ask questions

Edited on 03/05/2011 at 5:55:42 AM PST

[Post New]by Alin_ka on Apr 18, 11 1:04 AM
If your hold down the Shift key when the Princess is walking, she will walk faster.

[Post New]by goggles5 on Apr 25, 11 1:01 AM
Can you help me with one more issue?

At this moment in the game I can go to the water and to the mermaid. The water is cold and I suppose she wants the fire on.
The mermaid is talking about the need of getting the electricity fixed so that I can explore the ocean floor. I have 3 fuses but where do they go to?

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Apr 25, 11 2:23 AM
goggles5 wrote:Can you help me with one more issue?

At this moment in the game I can go to the water and to the mermaid. The water is cold and I suppose she wants the fire on.
The mermaid is talking about the need of getting the electricity fixed so that I can explore the ocean floor. I have 3 fuses but where do they go to?

Hi,

To fix the electricity, you have to go to the Ogre's location and play a minigame with electric panel there.

You will need the cylindrical fuses (collected on different locations) and the insulation tape picked up at the Druid’s house.
Guidelines on how to fix the electric panel:
1. Switch off the circuit breaker by dragging down the handle on the right of the screen..
2. Fix broken wires using insulation tape (2 spots)
3. Drag a cylindrical fuse onto the socket.
4. Turn on the circuit breaker.
Here we go!

rlop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by rlop on Aug 1, 11 7:04 PM
This is so helpful. Thank you for your customer service!

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Aug 3, 11 2:00 AM
rlop wrote:This is so helpful. Thank you for your customer service!

It's a pleasure to hear that

Sia77
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Sia77 on Aug 14, 11 12:15 PM
These FAQs have been really helpful when I have gotten stuck. I like this game and even though it's rather challenging without a walkthrough - I am still enjoying it. However, I did get stuck when I freed the children and the witch took all the guards away. I went to the Sorceress' house and she asked if I had the Seal of Music and then a goblet appears. I can't do anything with it. I have tried putting the seal in the goblet, have tried picking the goblet up, and nothing. What am I supposed to do?

Thanks for your help!

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Aug 15, 11 5:42 AM
Hello Sia77,
IWe are glad you like the game and don't give up helping the Princess
Regarding your question... First, drag the Seal of Music onto the goblet, then - put the Seal of Fire there, too. Finally, use flint and steel.
Good luck and feel free to ask if you have further questions.

Sia77
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Sia77 on Aug 16, 11 8:26 PM
Thanks for the help! I didn't realize it wanted more than just the Seal of Music like the Sorceress requested. Also, for anyone else reading this - it wants the coal first in the cup, then the Seal of Music, Seal of Fire, Flint and Steel. Moving on!

gmbnchaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by gmbnchaz on Feb 26, 12 8:16 AM
I keep stabbing the picture of the witch at the end and absolutely nothing happens. what is wrong?

[Post New]by gardenfem on May 5, 12 9:31 AM
I got this game in a multi-game pack. My biggest gripe is finding things is difficult. Thanks for the FAQ. I haven't been able to find the baby dragon. I see it is in the castle - where the heck is the castle? It isn't on the map. Thanks

[Post New]by gardenfem on May 5, 12 11:26 AM
never mind. I found it. I wasn't expecting it to have the "witch" on it.

[Post New]by AParker64 on Mar 13, 13 7:57 PM
I've tried to play the game twice and got to the end-- I get into the castle and all my inventory items dissappear. I know I have to stab the witch's portrait but the dagger disappears. What do I do? I have tried changing the difficulty level and creating a new profile to try the game again but stil get the same result. Help!

Go to: