Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

level50 help!!!

[Post New]by Yetses on Feb 15, 11 1:46 PM
ok, I made it to the final level and it is impossible to pass! I bought all the upgrades, and also have the organ. Did anybody pass this level? Any tips as to what I should focus on first, the cleaning or fixing? And should I drag in the customers or focus exclusively on the major and maybe 2 or 3 others tops?
thanks for any suggestion -I really like this game and want to know how it ends....

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:level50 help!!!

[Post New]by Reesmom on Feb 16, 11 7:28 PM
I just finished after about 20 tries. I stopped worrying too much about color matches. If a station I needed for a certain color was broken, I just put the person on another color and then fixed it. I also had to keep a close eye on the mayor so that he wouldn't lose all his hearts. If a person is leaving, grab them quickly and, put them where they wanted to go. That's the best I can do for you, I hope you get through this level.

Oh yeah, I also didn't worry about cleaning up the messes, just concentrated on getting the customers served and the stations repaired.

Edited on 02/16/2011 at 7:30:13 PM PST

Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by Yetses on Feb 18, 11 7:26 AM
thanks -I'll try and do the same....congrats on finishing!

TKincaidIN
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by TKincaidIN on Feb 21, 11 5:24 PM
having the same problem, I can't seem to beat this level.

[Post New]by GlfCstElf on Mar 23, 11 7:35 AM
Is this for lvl 50 all star?

[Post New]by Katie2809 on Apr 5, 11 7:51 AM
Ok i have finished level 50 on the all-star mode with a masters score. This is how i did it. First of all you have to fix the stations first. So I started by fixing all of the stations not worrying about the color combos until the whole station was fixed. MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE MAYOR! Then when all of the stations were fixed I went and played the organ for maybe ten seconds so that I was able to get all of the colors back into order. Then I cleaned up the garbage cleaning about five to six piles then going back to the organ to play it again, and fixing any station that comes up broken.. It is important to clean up the garbage because the customers hearts go about tiwice as fast when they have to stand next to it. What I also did was all of the customers that required you to shake them because they wanted to go to a station that I did not have I just let them go becuase trying to shake them took way to much time. I only shook the Mayor. By doing all of that you will be able to get the master score!

GOOD LUCK!

Go to: