bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 8, 17 5:10 PM
Hello 4253dmale,

Thank you for letting us know what you are experiencing while playing Rooms of Memory as well as those details of what you are seeing while trying to connect. It sounds like you're already in touch with our Technical Support Team and that you were able to reply to the automated message that was provided meant to help players more rapidly troubleshoot common issues that could happen with our games.

It sounds like those suggestions may not have helped and I agree that it seems strange that suddenly there is trouble connecting despite there not being a change to one's system's settings. It also sounds like you've performed quite a few troubleshooting steps to try to resolve this issue and I am unable to provide more as it sounds like all of my suggestions have been attempted and haven't resolved the issue.

That said, sometimes, these sorts of connection issues occur due to issues beyond our control, such as trouble sending specific messages between a computer and the servers that contain the game's information and will clear up after some time. I hope that this is the case for this specific instance, but I also hope that you remain in touch with our Technical Support Team as they may have further troubleshooting steps that could assist should that issue not be cleared up after some time.

We definitely want to help get you back into enjoying the game, and I hope our Reps are able to personally respond to your request soon to follow up on that automated set of suggestions. Be sure to reply to those messages if you'd like more assistance and our Reps will be sure to reply as quickly as they can with what they are able to do with the tools they have available.

Thank you for your patience while waiting on our Reps to get back in touch. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of the other active Moderators should there be further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on May 11, 17 8:37 AM
I can't go to full screen. Every time I try it goes black & I have to hit esc and then refresh. It is also dropping me off.

Thanks,

Billye

[Post New]by teetee0228 on May 13, 17 3:18 PM
I use Windows Edge and last night there was a massive Windows update.
Since the update I have not been able to load the game. The circle just keeps spinning on a yellow page. Tech team please help....

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 15, 17 10:31 AM
Hi BillyeLH and teetee0228,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring within your games. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should. I'll go ahead and provide some Big Fish Games Help pages that contain troubleshooting steps known to help resolve these issues.

BillyeLH, it is recommended to try and work with the screen resolutions to help with the display issues. The help page below contains steps specific to different operating systems:

Screen Resolution

teetee0228, I'm sorry that after the latest Windows update, there is some trouble loading the game. It may be helpful to try adjusting the screen resolution to a lower setting. Please refer to the steps below:

1. Lower the resolution - switch to 1600x1200
2. Launch Rooms of Memory.
3. Exit Rooms of Memory.
4. Revert to preferred resolution

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out Customer Support Team. The Support Team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Leia1960
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Leia1960 on May 16, 17 5:14 PM
Thanks to the new Windows update I can't log on in either Edge or Google Chrome. All I get is the spinning wheel of death dots on the yellow background. Even after second restart.

I did try the screen resolution shift but it did nothing and I wouldn't expect it to because the frames around the yellow rectangle with the spinning dots are displayed perfectly.

I'm never impressed with erasing my cache since that has never worked in the past. It messes other things up and it has always turned out to be something of yours.

When I first went to log on it had forgotten my automatic log on but it does that occasionally. And it went back in when I typed on my email address and it populated correctly.

I would really appreciate some technical advice since all my usual other apps load.

Leia1960
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Leia1960 on May 16, 17 11:44 PM
Ok. Turns out is it was probably a corrupted upgrade. Did a system restore with help of techy help from Windows. Rotten game works in Chrome. Rest might just be an edge problem. Sorry I got so worked up. It was one of those perfect last straw issues. (I just wanted to play rom a little. Haven't really played all week.)

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 17 12:18 PM
Hi Leia1960,

Thank you for taking the time to post your technical issue in this thread as well as an update on the issue. I'm glad to hear that Rooms of Memory is up and running on your computer. If issues present themselves in the future and troubleshooting steps from the Big Fish Games Help pages doesn't help resolve them, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team is always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Shelidon on May 20, 17 9:49 AM
The game doesn't load, today. It stays on the creamy loading page and doesn't even load the in-game loading pages.
I haven't played this game in a while, but I have done so before, on this very computer. My broswer is Chrome (I also tried with Firefox and no luck), Java is up to date, everything is fine with both internet connection and firewall. Is it me or anybody else is experiencing problems?

nixe2000
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by nixe2000 on May 20, 17 12:18 PM
I can*t log in either. I tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox. My laptop has just updated with the creators update. I don't have any idea what to do now.

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on May 21, 17 9:41 PM
Just tried 5 refreshes, cleared caches & did a complete shut down & restart. Game will not load.
Please bigfish can you look into this as there seem to be a lot of players with the same issues.
Regards

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 22, 17 10:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post what issues they are experiencing in this thread. For loading issues, it is highly recommended that if you haven't already to try either clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser. I'll include Big Fish Games Help pages below with these steps:

Clear Browser Cache
Supported Web Browsers

We will continue to pass along what is presented in this thread to the appropriate teams. Players are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team if issues continue to persist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: