souldiva72
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by souldiva72 on Apr 16, 15 8:23 PM
souldiva72 wrote:The Hotel Akron quest is glitched. I followed the quests in the order it was given, found all of the missing items needed, some towel for the mirror, sheers for the basket & button for the elevator. I used the towel on the mirror. The sheers & the button disappeared. They were no longer available. So I cannot finish the quest. I've gone back to Gua Antiques to find the sheers again. Went back to the Secret Library to find the button, all to no avail. Could you please reset this quest?! Or fix the glitch so it can be redone. According to OddlyEnuh, the quest is out of order for this very reason. The mirror needs to be done last, in order to be able to complete the elevator and basket quest. Please do something about this as soon as possible. It's totally irritating and messing up the flow of fun lol. Thank you.

REPOSTING! BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN ADDRESSED FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY DID THE QUESTS IN THE ORDER IT WAS GIVEN. JUST STUCK WITHOUT SHEERS & ELEVATOR BUTTON, CANNOT PLAY HOTEL AKRON AT ALL NOW!!!!!! SOMEONE FROM TECH READING THIS! PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE. I SEE THE SEED PACKET & ZIPPER CONTINUING TO SHOW UP EVEN AFTER BEING USED. WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN FOR AKRON???!!!!

souldiva72
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by souldiva72 on Apr 16, 15 8:30 PM
souldiva72 wrote:One of the achievements is to have 5/5 pets. I have 5 pets, yet it shows that I only have 4/5 for achievement. How do I get the achievement for having all of the pets except for the Sir Wobbleton from the Christmas event, which was never available to me. I have the cat and four dogs. Thanks for your prompt response.

I have all of the pets. I still do not have credit from Achievements. It shows that I only have 4/5 pets. I have every last one except the Christmas one. But that would make six.

App Version: 1.810
Friend Code: 1300 3314
Antique Rating: 5,769

souldiva72
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by souldiva72 on Apr 16, 15 8:39 PM
souldiva72 wrote:
souldiva72 wrote:The Hotel Akron quest is glitched. I followed the quests in the order it was given, found all of the missing items needed, some towel for the mirror, sheers for the basket & button for the elevator. I used the towel on the mirror. The sheers & the button disappeared. They were no longer available. So I cannot finish the quest. I've gone back to Gua Antiques to find the sheers again. Went back to the Secret Library to find the button, all to no avail. Could you please reset this quest?! Or fix the glitch so it can be redone. According to OddlyEnuh, the quest is out of order for this very reason. The mirror needs to be done last, in order to be able to complete the elevator and basket quest. Please do something about this as soon as possible. It's totally irritating and messing up the flow of fun lol. Thank you.

REPOSTING! BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN ADDRESSED FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY DID THE QUESTS IN THE ORDER IT WAS GIVEN. JUST STUCK WITHOUT SHEERS & ELEVATOR BUTTON, CANNOT PLAY HOTEL AKRON AT ALL NOW!!!!!! SOMEONE FROM TECH READING THIS! PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE. I SEE THE SEED PACKET & ZIPPER CONTINUING TO SHOW UP EVEN AFTER BEING USED. WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN FOR AKRON???!!!!

What I just noticed about the Hotel Akron quest is that, the check is on "Get rid of ants" quest. So it is showing that is done, I assume that goes with the picnic basket, but guess what, it's the mirror that is unlocked, not the picnic basket, where the ants issue would be a problem. It's still showing "Polish the mirror" & "Fix the elevator" quests needing to be completed. That seems to be where the glitch is the problem. The "Ants" problem is mixed up with the mirror, whilst the "Sheers" should have worked on removing the sheet covering the mirror. Not the ant spray. I hope this info helps to resolve the fix for this technical issue.

izapixie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by izapixie on Apr 17, 15 1:56 AM
in game it states i have he fly to feed venus flytrap however i dont

Toshi_1012
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Toshi_1012 on Apr 18, 15 3:59 AM
I finally found the blue egg and the geometric egg ....... WOO HOO !! Thank you BF for your help. I love this game !! I am addicted. LOL

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 18, 15 10:46 PM
Why is it that there seems to be no maintenance being done on the game since the January update? There have been issues, like the Magnifying Glass in the Boat Builders, and the stuff that strangely appears in the upper corners of some of the HOS, and the internet constantly cutting out during the auctions. These problems and others I know have been reported by many of us and nothing is being done about it. Are we ever going to get a fix?

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Lost A Million Coins on Town Decor & Upgrades

[Post New]by JB4510 on Apr 19, 15 4:47 AM
On 4/18/15 at aprox. 9:00 AM ESDT, I spent just under one million coins, (I have been playing for three years), in upgrading, decorating and changing the appearance of towns and buildings in my game.

Upon re-opening the game the following day, 4/19/15, ALL of the items, changes and coins spent are gone, and none of the items show as purchased under the applicable menus.

When I began purchasing decorations, I had just over one million coins, (it was $1,1xx,xxx). When exiting the game I had aprox $150,000 which remains my current balance.

Some specific purchases include but are not limited to:

Dinhammer Alley
- Windmill - $34,999
- Toy Shop - $42,300 for My Lil Pony Theme
- Pizza Palace - $42,300 for Pizza Plummage Theme (Blue Peacock)
- Auction House - $14,800 for Blue Mahue Theme

Breezy Bay
- Rowboat - $32,999
- Streetlight - The Candelabra $34,500
- Spring Flowers - $11,999

AES Museum
- Flag - $30,000
- Streets - Cobblestone $4,180

System: Windows 7 64bit
Game Version: 1.810
Code: 15878457
Game User Name: ikcaj2
BigFish User Name: JB4510

[Post New]by SusanDuclos on Apr 19, 15 12:19 PM
Michigan boat builders, trying to collect the egg and there is a glitch.... it keeps showing a magnifying glass, but won't let me click the one in either mini-unlocked area and hint button points to one, then the other, then the third area, and in all three, after waiting for hint again says "nothing" there...... have had to waste the energy used to go there, to that scene, try again, just to have the same thing happen.

Any ideas?

Edited on 04/19/2015 at 12:19:58 PM PST

DianaEG
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

spring quest - last one has disappeared

[Post New]by DianaEG on Apr 20, 15 7:35 AM
This morning I had two spring quests left. Did one. Was left with buying raspberry shake, cheesecake and something else. Closed and went to work. Now that quest has disappeared from the side bar and I have 16 out of 17 quests done. I have closed and re-opened the game. I have turned off my computer and turned it back on again. The final quest is still absent. I had problems with the spring quest disappearing and reappearing earlier in the week which seemed to be related to whether the game considered I had an internet connection or not (no connection, no spring quest, "logged on as DeeG" - spring quests reappeared.

[Post New]by chocolates on Apr 20, 15 8:04 AM
I had to reboot the game and lost quest #15 for the Spring event, I read 16/17 after playing 2 today.

[Post New]by chocolates on Apr 20, 15 8:08 AM
I had to reboot the game and lost quest #15 from the Spring Event. I have 16/17 after playing 2 today.

pdennis1416
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by pdennis1416 on Apr 20, 15 9:02 AM
Serious connection issues today, the last day we have to play the spring games. Have logged out and back in so many times I have lost count.

Well, closed out game, and tried to go back in but log in failed, 3 times, so far. Was told I could play the spring games even if offline, but I can't get logged back in and when I played the turtle mini game offline, i didn't get any additional birds. I know I am not the only one having problems, have seen people posting in the forum.

We gonna get a fix for this or is spring fling essentially over and done with?

izapixie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by izapixie on Apr 20, 15 9:08 AM
everytime i try to login it fails however have a strong connection

izapixie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by izapixie on Apr 20, 15 9:12 AM
had 17 of 17 this morning but couldnt complete collections to finish spring quest

[Post New]by Maeve_Turin on Apr 20, 15 1:06 PM
Spring Event: the final, 17th, quest has disappeared from my quest line-up. I had completed 2 of the 3 steps in the quest and logged out. When logged back in an hour or so later, the quest was gone yet the Spring Event counter still shows 16/17 quests completed. This doesn't affect game play, just letting you know it happened in case related components of the game need to be looked at.
The game, browser, and computer have each been re-started without resolution.
Thanks!

dizplace
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dizplace on Apr 21, 15 10:07 PM
I have been having problems with game not being able to log in and then once I am in I receive message that I need a strong internet connection and that I'm playing offline. I have a strong internet connection! I have seen multiple complaints in the game forum re this issue and I'd like to know when you plan to resolve it. I thought yesterday was bad, but tonight was the worst! I had no trouble logging in, but was without a connection for over an hour that I know of, which is when I tried to access my collections to get more fuel. I could not access my collections, auctions or friends. I was afraid to log out for fear of losing what progress I had made, but finally had to.

[Post New]by CorqueDorque on Apr 22, 15 7:17 AM
Cannot get the White Gloves in Margaret's House nor the Cleaning Cloth in Secret Library. Is there a fix for these glitches?

alicemary
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by alicemary on Apr 23, 15 9:28 AM
When I log in the game keeps closing, Also it still connects then reconnects to internet. This has been going on for over a week.is this going to keep on happening. You need to fix your server or something.

[Post New]by chamonica on Apr 24, 15 1:46 AM
I got a quest to open the Dollhouse in Dollshop,is telling me I have the magnifier to use for opening,but still missing....where is it??? I allready got tired to try,spent a lot of energy for nothing,because never I can finish...I hope you can give me an answer how to fix this.

PLeeeaseee

SillyName6
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by SillyName6 on Apr 24, 15 7:15 AM
CandyDay1 wrote:My game says I am not connected to the internet. My internet is working and I am logged into big fish.

I have also been having connection issues lately. It comes up after I've played for more than a hour and says my commection is not fast enough. The issue usually pops up when I try to enter the collections and even though I have just been in the collections.
Speaking of collections ... why does it close every time you have collected a reward? It's pretty annoying that you have to open it again to collect the next!

Go to: