bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:ATTENTION DEVS... Concerning Up-Date 1/20/2016

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 25, 16 3:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to thank everyone for the thoughts and comments that they've taken the time to post here. The Forum Moderation Team continually works to advocate for our users and pass along posts such as these, and we certainly appreciate the feedback and suggestions we receive for the game. If anyone has further thoughts or concerns on the game, please feel free to post them here or to contact a Moderator or our Customer Support Team. Both we and our Reps are happy to help.

The Moderation Team understands that frustrations may sometimes arise in discussions. However, I do also want to ask that we all make sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind when posting. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

We ask that people please not include comments calling unwanted attention to other individuals or groups. Additionally, we request that people please refrain from replying to or discussing comments that are violating the Rules. This way we can all help to keep the forums a respectful and enjoyable place for everyone who wants to participate.

Thank you all for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
808 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jun 26, 16 12:12 AM
Ok, ok......

All that being said....

How about an update to the actual storyline , whatever it was.... With a new level or Two?

I miss that part very much.....

Crystal;P

Desertdruid
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,400 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 26, 16 4:49 AM
Back to the original point of this thread - we need inventory items from the HOS to be able to accomplish anything, not shards. Have mercy with the shards! I feel like screaming every time get a shard instead of the item I need.

I can live with the extra coins - they're disappointing because I'd much rather have the item & be free to choose whether to keep it or sell it, but at least coins have SOME value. Shards do not!!!!

I have my rooms furnished how I like, & I don't care about Trina's quests or the associated achievements, so not only are those 4000+ shards I now have worthless to me, each one represents an inventory item I did not get, & that is infuriating!

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,700 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jun 26, 16 3:45 PM
Since the mini-updates we recently received, it seems I am getting many more coins and shards from the HOS, so I just did another mini-evaluation. 22 castle HOS, 9 HOS items = 40%. Among those items was a Vampire's Palm and a Wizard's Ball. The consensus of opinion, as mentioned here by a number of people is that we are ok with 60% (in lieu of 100%)...myself included. But, 40% is just too many coins and shards and is particularly frustrating with the frequency of Night Mode. Respectfully requesting that the 60% HOS item drop be re-instated. I am thinking that each time we get an update, it somehow throws things off. If it were consistently 60%, I doubt you would have further discussion on this subject.

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Jun 27, 16 1:41 AM
Nofish today

Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Paula2408 on Jul 13, 16 10:43 AM
Just a reminder to the developers: it's now been six months since the fateful update that changed the game so dramatically, with which SO many people have expressed the dissatisfaction and frustration that seemingly has fallen on deaf ears. I'm mystified by the lack of response; with no other information my interpretation has to be that the developers just don't care what their 'customers' think. I suppose that might be appropriate because the game is free-to-play. But aren't you concerned about in-app purchases? It seems to me by alienating your customers you turn off an important revenue flow. At least that's the effect on me. During the recent mini-event task that required sending 30 airships I had not nearly enough inventory to accomplish the goal. Formerly I would have spent money to acquire gems to accomplish the goal, even if the net result was neutral to me, at least I could have helped others. But since the January update I have not made any in-app purchases, and promised myself that I never would. Every time I get another shard from an HOS scene, which is often, I renew my promise.

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
8,015 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 13, 16 12:02 PM
Paula2408 wrote: I'm mystified by the lack of response; with no other information my interpretation has to be that the developers just don't care what their 'customers' think.

Actually, I view this a bit differently....I don't think there has been no response....I think the silence is deafening......that tells us that the answer is "no" ......and I don't really think BF doesn't care what their customers think.......I just think that some business decisions will remain unchanged because for some reason they feel the change was needed.

I also do not like the most recent change in the Dice Table.......It used to be that you could open the "table" to see some lovely ZZ item available.....sometimes the Dragon offered you an egg.....sometimes one of the characters had a blank circle (which indicated you would get one of the exclusive pets if you won).......Gone are those days.....

If you are still leveling up, you only get the offering of items you are currently in need of ---- frankly, I can get those guaranteed from the HOS on next entry....I don't want that item from the "table".........and after you have leveled up and are at Game Max (Level 71.... 5285/5680) you will ONLY receive the offering of coins for winning from the characters.

Many players had not earned the following achievement :

Lucky One
1. Win 10 items playing dice – 3 diamonds
2. Win 50 items playing dice – 5 diamonds
3. Win 200 items playing dice – Egg for Gold-Bearing Turtle (pet)

They are left without the ability to even work towards it!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jul 13, 16 12:35 PM
And I am one of those players! All this time spent playing the dice table to get the Lucky One Achievement and with only 3 left to get, they take the items off the table. I suppose when and if an actual storyline update ever comes out items I need will show up there. But what in the world could have been the purpose of changing the dice table?

bfgBellerophon
8,663 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 13, 16 1:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team understands wanting to comment on the latest content within the game. We thank players for taking the time to post their feedback. Keep in mind that the Moderation Team doesn't have the capability to make any changes within the game. We will continue to advocate for the players and pass along any information presented in the forums, as those tools are available to us. When new information is presented to us regarding any content in the game and updates, we will post in the forums. We apologize that no new information has been shared regarding content in the game and game updates. We do know that the appropriate teams are working hard to bring players new content that includes progressing with the storyline. If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to get in contact with our Customer Support Team as bfgPanthalassa mentioned, or reach out to any of the Active Moderators.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Paula2408 on Jul 29, 16 8:20 AM
Just dropping by this old thread to remind the developers that my shard/coin hatred has not diminished. If anything I would say it's increased. Am I still playing the game? Well, sort of, though not like before. I think I've moved up 2 levels since then. More important (I would think) to the devs is my determination to NEVER spend any real money for this insult.

wineoclock
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by wineoclock on Jul 30, 16 11:54 PM
They were quick enough in changing the prize in the Mini event ,why is it so hard to change the coins and shards back to HOS items and keep their customers happy

PS off to drown my sorrows

Edited on 07/30/2016 at 11:58:20 PM PST

Flirtmd
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Flirtmd on Jul 31, 16 8:12 AM
wineoclock wrote:They were quick enough in changing the prize in the Mini event ,why is it so hard to change the coins and shards back to HOS items and keep their customers happy

PS off to drown my sorrows

Cheers to you wine!

Edited on 07/31/2016 at 8:14:48 AM PST

Desertdruid
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,400 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jul 31, 16 12:38 PM
wineoclock wrote:They were quick enough in changing the prize in the Mini event ,why is it so hard to change the coins and shards back to HOS items and keep their customers happy

Yes! Simple solution, easy fix, everybody wins, everybody's happy.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 18, 16 11:17 AM
I just stopped in to see if there had been any change as it is months since I played the game. I see BF are the same as always; ignore the players and do what they want. So, no point in me opening the game again. Might as well delete it from my computer. Bye to all you nice players who have persevered with this and tried to get the game fixed to the pleasant time passer it was. RIP MC

Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Paula2408 on Aug 19, 16 1:00 PM
Sorry you're leaving, chris_2_4, but totally understand. I think those of us still here have adapted in some way to what the game is now. For myself, I'm really not advancing in the game; I come to pick up daily reward, spin WOF, Trina's slots, do a few HOS, dice, maybe a DQ if it doesn't cost anything. Not fun like it used to be, though

mikkkepus
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by mikkkepus on Dec 4, 16 3:05 AM
Almost a year since the dreadful update, and still here.

I do play the event's and updates and that's about it.

Guess I just want to say that I wish the inventory items drop would come back.

Edited on 12/04/2016 at 3:41:34 AM PST

Go to: