bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Book of Legends - Updated Version Available Now

[Post New]by bfgBering on Dec 8, 08 3:40 PM
We have a new build of Book of Legends available on the website right now. This should correct the crash some users have experienced. To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

bfgBering

Re:Book of Legends - Updated Version Available Now

[Post New]by newkrisgin72002 on Dec 18, 08 1:43 AM
At the end when Charles finds the missings pages inside the statue of the Greek Goddess, Athena is that suppose to be the Book of Legends - Part 2 and if so when is it going to come out, so that you can find the group of men who stole Excalibur from Zoe and Charles, and that they can get it back and be able to find out what its source is power is?

MaraWanna
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by MaraWanna on Jan 12, 09 7:25 AM
Where is this game on the list of HO games? It is an HO game, right? I went to download it and can't find it on the HO game list. The demo I had was broken somehow and buying the demo didn't fix it.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 12, 09 7:42 AM
Look at the top of this page, and click the "Try this game" link.

edit: it's a Hidden Object but also Adventure game. I spotted it in the list on the Adventure page, but it doesn't appear to be on the list for HO games.

Edited on 01/12/2009 at 7:45:20 AM PST

Tlucas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tlucas on Jan 25, 09 8:48 AM
Have had to redownload this game more than a few times...still having difficulty with various locations but particularly with the pendulum...paint and tape were easily "released" from cursor however, brush is stuck like glue and no amount of clicking will release it and allow me to move on.

HELP!

Thank you in advance....

[Post New]by angel1116 on Jun 20, 09 10:35 AM
I know your feeling on wanting to know when the book of legend 2 is coming out because i have played the first one out to may times i ready for the next one.

texasloony
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by texasloony on Jul 5, 09 6:35 PM
ive played it thru 3 times too
im ready for #2

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Jul 13, 09 2:50 PM
I'm ready for part 2. Anyone get an answer to when it's coming out?

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Book of Legends - Updated Version Available Now

[Post New]by Jerripat on Jul 27, 09 1:02 AM
bfgBering wrote:We have a new build of Book of Legends available on the website right now. This should correct the crash some users have experienced. To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

<a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=492>Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com>here</a> or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

bfgBering

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Jul 27, 09 1:04 AM
have rread FAQ's & still can't figure how to ask a question. Can you walk this stupid 77-yr-old thru it?

[Post New]by Ghyllpatch on Aug 29, 09 3:00 PM
Is this "New updated version" good for the Mac owner or just for the "P Ceers" amongst us? Can someone let me know either way? Thanks. I was quite deflated with the ending of the game as it seemed such an anticlimax and the sudden stop of an ongoing story. After all this time is past, surely we can get on with the adventure and onto part 2?

Go to: