bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gourmania 2: Great Expectations forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 16, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Gourmania 2: Great Expectations forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gourmania 2: Great Expectations players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Gourmania 2: Great Expectations forum

[Post New]by wifeloves2play on Feb 18, 11 6:47 PM
This game freezes at the France location at the bigger restaurant.

Game Freezes

[Post New]by ilammie on Feb 19, 11 6:00 PM
I've also experienced the game freezing at the second restaurant in France, which is very frustrating, because I can't play it any further. It crashes due to an unknown error and the game and Big Fish windows both shut down. Is there a fix on the way for this problem?

[Post New]by cheryl1958 on Feb 21, 11 10:04 AM
I have completed all the levels in the 2 American restaurants. When does it or what do I have to do to go the the France level?

[Post New]by ladybgemini on Feb 23, 11 4:02 AM
I cant play further than the USA Restaurants either.....bit disappointed as i just bought this for my daughter and I to play on half term.....

[Post New]by loulou5536 on Feb 23, 11 5:15 AM
This game wont work in the france section, the game just stops and says error, ive tried re installing still not working. not happy.

Welcome to Gourmania 2: Great Expectations forum

[Post New]by reinesoleil on Feb 23, 11 10:58 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Gourmania 2: Great Expectations forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gourmania 2: Great Expectations players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I think the question for everyone here is: Is the game in the process of being debugged because the 2/22 reinstall did not fix anything.

[Post New]by terenac on Feb 24, 11 8:58 PM
I am a little weary reading about the France locations. I just bought this game and am already getting stuck at the Western Bar. I have scrubbed the walls and the sign a million times and it will not let me move on. I have used both the green and the blue cleaners and sponges and even the scrub brush. Any words of wisdom? Please!

trendz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by trendz on Feb 26, 11 8:33 AM
Help!! I can't get past the laser beams in the secret office.

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Mar 1, 11 8:21 PM
OMG! Tired of bugs in games. Won't let me progress from France. Keep cleaning bar and nothing happens. Please fix!

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Mar 1, 11 8:23 PM
May get some action by having more posts here. Game does not progress after you clean everything 9 times, help!

[Post New]by kalinka631 on Mar 3, 11 7:45 AM
You need to pick up the mirror and put it on the green line and the beam will shift so you can go thru the office.

[Post New]by LibrtyKera on Mar 13, 11 9:23 PM
trendz wrote:Help!! I can't get past the laser beams in the secret office.

Put the mirror down on the floor and it will 'bend' the laser beams so you can get past them.

Edited on 03/13/2011 at 9:24:39 PM PST

[Post New]by LibrtyKera on Mar 13, 11 9:26 PM
I am trying to get all the stars on each level and can't. I think this is the only way to progress to the final level.

[Post New]by giggle_n_grin on Mar 17, 11 9:34 PM
Regarding the problems cleaning areas and getting "stuck"... I found that I was using the wrong tool a couple of times. But I do suspect that a couple of times, the game was not functioning properly.
I can't figure out the Archive File room... period. I collected everything needed, and have no clue as to what to do with anything! The case number tags won't attach to the boxes, which seems to be the thing that needs to happen. Any help? Getting pretty frustrated.

Kala1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Kala1 on Mar 26, 11 8:44 PM
LanaPook wrote:May get some action by having more posts here. Game does not pr

ogress after you clean everything 9 times, help!
Go to Menu then go to map, and click at the aeroplain

sgomo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by sgomo on Jul 13, 11 3:13 PM
giggle_n_grin wrote:Regarding the problems cleaning areas and getting "stuck"... I found that I was using the wrong tool a couple of times. But I do suspect that a couple of times, the game was not functioning properly.
I can't figure out the Archive File room... period. I collected everything needed, and have no clue as to what to do with anything! The case number tags won't attach to the boxes, which seems to be the thing that needs to happen. Any help? Getting pretty frustrated.
Have you had any luck with the cases accepting the numbers yet

[Post New]by elaine_9 on Jan 2, 14 2:28 PM
My game keeps freezing at the big restaurant in France and I can't stop it, how can I resolve this problem?

Help

[Post New]by princess52483 on Jul 31, 14 6:53 AM
I'm in paris and tells me to clean bar with sponge to make it shine and i have and it still says it

Go to: