bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farmscapes forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 16, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Farmscapes forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farmscapes players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Farmscapes forum

[Post New]by misty_dragaon on Feb 16, 11 11:21 AM
I dont know if this the right place to put this question....but I'm too tired of playing hide and seek with this forum...I played the demo of this game back at Christmas time, Loved it!....Now that its out, I'm confused as to why the download size is so different......here its 402mb.......elsewhere its 417mg.........prolly a really dumb question...but what is the difference??..Please

[Post New]by misty_dragaon on Feb 16, 11 12:09 PM
Nevermind, I figured it out..apparently this is not the collectors edition...

Kala1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Kala1 on Feb 17, 11 11:07 PM
I'm stack, how i can break the ball? i have the pin, but nothing happen, please, is anybody there who can help me? i just got the game

[Post New]by red_wilted_roses on Feb 19, 11 12:08 PM
does anyone know how to pop the ball, I have the hairpin but nothing is happening when i poke at the ball with it

baroukers
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by baroukers on Mar 22, 11 5:57 AM
How do you get the trophy for the third farm? I've completed all three, and am still playing, because no golden lion trophy yet. I'm not upset, just curious how long the game goes on before finishing.

[Post New]by Kattnkatt2950 on Mar 22, 11 8:39 PM
I had to hand the pin to the kid and he takes it to the ball and pokes it. I haven't got the golden Lion either and I have all the other trophies, so I don't know what to do now.
I also have about $300,000 and all the highest priced things to buy, I just keep playing in hope that I hit on something that will trigger the Lion Trophy. So far no luck

Edited on 03/22/2011 at 8:41:43 PM PST

[Post New]by chrislint on May 5, 11 4:56 PM
Hi everyone,

I have just completed all 3 farms, collected all the trophies but cannot get the Gold Lion, has anyone figured it out yet?????

[Post New]by mdunston19 on May 31, 11 8:03 PM
I just bought and installed this game yesterday after having played the trial version previously. The trial version worked with no problems. This version does not show the dog that is needed to complete the first missions. How am I supposed to play the game if one of the things that is needed does not even appear on the game? Everything on my computer has been cleaned and is up to date. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and am still having the same problem. Pleae help.

[Post New]by nkc513 on Jul 23, 11 4:05 PM
I want to buy this game. It looks really fun, but on the trial version, everything is in slow motion. Every second takes 5 to 10 seconds. It is horrible. I have the same problem on the new Farm Frenzy game too. I bought it and still get aggravated because it takes 4 to 7 seconds for every second and is so annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 23, 11 4:21 PM
Try shutting down the programs that aren't really needed.

[Post New]by enbiyas on Dec 14, 11 4:49 PM
can anybody say this game k ey please l havent found it anywhere,,, please answer me

mcqueenn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mcqueenn on Dec 27, 11 6:06 PM
Help! I have been playing this game and am near the end (I just purchased the gazebo). I am now at a match 3 screen that has three boxes all by themselves (at the bottom left of the rest of the matching area) that I am supposed to eliminate by matching 3. The trouble is that the pieces aren't affected by other matches in the playing field above or to the right of them, and I have tried exploding bombs and firecrackers near them, but that doesn't help either. How do I eliminate these three pieces? I'm stuck!!

[Post New]by huddleway on Feb 27, 12 8:56 AM
mcqueenn
This one took me ages to figure out, you need to play it without a time limit, keep matching and earn bombs to eventually get the butterfly box thing, make sure you place the butterfly box so you free the right items, you will need to keep repeating (getting bombs to earn the butterfly box) until you have unlocked the 3 items. Good luck.

[Post New]by bern4136funtime on Mar 7, 12 7:17 PM
How do you get the hairpin out of her hair?

[Post New]by 2gooddogs on May 25, 12 6:48 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting kicked out of the game when going to the matching veggies game? The game also is not saving at the point I get kicked out?

Tygrepawz
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tygrepawz on May 26, 12 11:04 AM
bern4136funtime wrote:How do you get the hairpin out of her hair?

You pick up the large hair clip near the tree, give it to Linda and she gives you hairpins which you give to the boy so he can pop the balloon

[Post New]by BabsLikesElvis on Jun 9, 12 4:40 AM
I'm new to the forum thing on here. I got the farmscapes a long time ago before discovering big fish. Could someone please tell me what the hairpin and balloon thing is all about? I've never seen those. I'm at level 154 and never seen that stuff.
Wish they had a vacation scape and wedding scape, that would be fun. Graphics are nice and bright.

[Post New]by BabsLikesElvis on Jun 9, 12 4:41 AM
Tygrepawz wrote:
bern4136funtime wrote:How do you get the hairpin out of her hair?

You pick up the large hair clip near the tree, give it to Linda and she gives you hairpins which you give to the boy so he can pop the balloon

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 9, 12 11:52 AM
Welcome to the pond, BabsLikesElvis!

Tom's ball is stuck under the bridge and flooding the farm. You have to get a hairpin from Linda to pop the ball and stop the flooding. She won't give it to you until you give her a hair clip to keep her hair tidy. You get the hairclip in a hidden object scene. Click on the door of the house and you get the scene. Once you're done you'll see the clip lying on the ground near the tree. Give it to Linda, and have Tom take the pin she gives you and click the pin on the ball.

I, too, bought this game when it first came out, but hadn't gotten around to playing it. It's by the same developer as Gardenscapes, which I really liked. So when I saw that they'd made a Gardenscapes 2, I thought I'd play this one before playing the new game.

Go to: