bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Jewel Match

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Feb 16, 11 2:19 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Jewel Match? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jewel Match

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 26, 11 3:29 PM
If you want something that's a nice zen diversion this is a fun game. Has timed and untimed modes. Relaxing soundtrack. Not much of a challenge IMO, even in timed mode.

Lainie221
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Lainie221 on May 30, 12 8:47 PM
I had played Jewel Match 3 and enjoyed it so much that I later purchased Jewel Match 2. I saw Jewel Match as the DD on one of the BFG foreign language sites, so I tried it. Same soothing music and the jewels were as bright but no snazzy power ups that would blast through entire rows or columns. I got through to level 10 when I had one jewel to crush to finish—eh—lost one life! I played in timed mode since for the hour demo I thought it would be best to push myself to get through as many levels as I could quickly to see the variety of boards (but I understand that there is an untimed mode) and planned to play until losing a life, but the hour was up at that point anyway. That is a nice length of easy (less challenging) game play because I am horrible at timed mode and usually lose a life by the 2nd or 3rd levels!
The one problem I noticed was that the music would end abruptly at times to switch to a different track. That was quite jarring. It seemed that would happen when the sound effects got more powerful when a single match of 6 or more jewels was made.
If you like M3 games and have never played Jewel Match 2 or 3, you might like this one; otherwise, keep playing the more later versions as they have much more pizzazz.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 16, 12 6:46 PM
(Based on part of the demo): I like this game. I'm a new Match 3 player and so I suppose I like the easier games. One thing I like about this particular game is the graphics. They are beautiful.

As far as the games themselves, they are typical Match 3 and nothing very exciting but this is still a pleasant, relaxing game and I recommend it to those who are novice Match 3 players like myself.

We all have to start at the beginning and that's where I am right now.

Go to: